FS1 Interview with Jon Jones this Monday at 11 pm

He is note the type of A level athlete that goes on Oprah.

I think he was hinting that the interview will not go to much into troublesome questions

It will all be scripted anyways...

It will be a must watch.

Charissa Thompson is sooooo beautiful! Setting DVR now.

"I made a mistake" will be said at some point.

Something about "pressures of being famous and young" will be a theme.

Something else about "moving from NY to NM to get away from the temptations"

Probably stuff along the lines of "I hate to have disappointed my family and my fans"

etc...

At the end of the interview they should've been like, "one more thing Jon...we're going to need to do another drug test"...screen goes to black....words "to be continued" fade in and then slowly fade out.

"So you're saying it was all just a big misunderstanding?"

"Yes, my nose was hacked."

"... ... How does that happen?"

"I'm trying to put the past behind me and move forward."

You are really salty. Does it pain you that everyday you have to wake up and realize that your hero fought his best fight ever against a guy that barely trained for ghe fight and likes to stay up all hours of the night and do coke and still lost?

Ah the ol pretending the person you're responding to is salty to hide how incredibly upset you are. Nice try, chief.

Man, Charissa has not aged well.

How many times is he going to say hes going to get through this with the help of God/Jesus ?

I say at least 4. probably 6

20130321215451-d73a6576.gif

So the UFC fined him after FOX conducted the interview?

PR trick number 2. Shall we see some hard questions asked? Probably not.

FS1 allowed the one 125 TUF girl to look like pure shit while not being able to think of an answer, so why wouldn't they let Jones look bad with tough questions? Granted the TUF contestant interview may have been live. Remember, Dana threw Jones under the bus for UFC 151.

Back