Frustrating UFC fighters

WW Rumble Johnson. He was my favorite fighter and just kept losing and not making weight when it really mattered

Nowadays, JDS. I cannot believe how he refused to raise his hands in his fight with Stipe. That would have been a VERY clear decision and he probably could have finished if he didn't take so much unnecessary damage from Stipe.

I like Rashad Evans' style a lot but watching some of his older fights, I wish he was more aggressive. Even when he knocked Liddell out, he basically danced around and ran away whenever Liddell tried to move in.

Rashad forsure latley hasnt fought in awhile also Dominick Cruz wish he could get his knees healthy

Rory. weirdo outside octagon. Now going for GSP style but is only 0.01% of GSP in both ability and charisma.

JDS when he was going in to fight Cain for the third time.

In the little flash interviews directly before JDS/Cain II, he said 'I have no strategy, I not worried about what he gonna do, I only worried about what I gonna do. I'm gonna knock him out."

Then he basically got his shit pushed in for 5 rounds....fast forward months and months later when he is headin' into JDS/Cain III and what does he say in the flash interview directly before THAT fight?

"I not worried about what he gonna do, I only worried about what I gonna do. I'm gonna knock him out."

I was flabbergasted that he hadn't prepared a gameplan. I knew right then and there that he was going to be fucked like a pig in that fight, and sure enough, he was beat up even worse than before....*sigh*

george roop for not getting in treatment for anorexy

dodson - that fucking annoying laugh. I know, I know I'm doing it wrong.

For me it's Lorenz Larkin. I feel like he could be doing so much better than he has been. Glad he moved down to 170, though I think Howard will wall n stall and lay n pray.

Urijah Faber
Dominick Cruz (injuries)
Nate Diaz
Alistar Overeem

Jake Ellenberger - got the wrestling, got big time power but just can't put it all together. He always quits when things don't go his way.

At least he has the GOAT sourface when losing though.

I'm gonna say Lawler, I feel like he waits too long, doesn't let his hands go enough

Nick and Nate Diaz.

They need to work wrestling and kick-boxing, although Nick is working on the kick-boxing (and hopefully he'll use kicks more in the future).

Back