Frustrated with money

ChoKuRei

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i am in a situation where I have high job satisfaction and fortunately work for myself but the hours are few.

I can save a little money every month but not as much as I would like and I’m realizing without another stream of income or a career overhaul it’s looking like I won’t be earning a ton but enough to pay the bills and get by.

I’m curious about investing into various things other than fattening up a 401k which I want to do for sure. I need rental properties or something to get my yearly income to where I need it to be. Also need to do this without going into debt with student loans ie college. Will consider a business loan. All advice welcome.

Sell your home and buy a duplex. Rent half of it out and you’ll live for free.

I have a couple income properties. It’s a bit of a headache sometimes but it’s a good source of income on the side. You also have equity in the properties.

Start a business. But use your own money - don’t borrow from bank. Having to pay monthly with interest to a bank is already a losing battle since you won’t be making much the first couple of years.

We went through Kickstarter about 5 years ago and raised our funds there. Even Sherbro helped out including @Anung Un Rama (thanks playa!). It was a lot of work but it also prepped us for the real world since we had to hustle to reach our goal. Fast forward now and I was able to quit my job and focus on the business 100%. Be open minded and always try to learn as much as you can.

Good luck TS and let me know if you have any questions - will try my best to help out.

Sell your home and buy a duplex. Rent half of it out and you’ll live for free.

I have a couple income properties. It’s a bit of a headache sometimes but it’s a good source of income on the side. You also have equity in the properties.
Honestly with no kids you’re crazy not to do this. Live in one side and rent the other. Free living. Get another under your belt and suddenly you have nearly passive income. My rental is paid off in four year and then it’s 1000 a month profit. Once it’s paid off I’m grabbing up a couple more and selling that one, it’s been fixed up for me to live in not to rent so it’s a bit nicer than most houses in the area. Not going to want to start fixing that thing when stuff breaks

So I’m in my 40s. Fit and attractive to women. I take older women out to dinner, movies, shows, wineries. They pay for everything, and I get $300 for 3 hours. No fucking, just company. I do this once a week.

It takes on average 10 years to successfully grow your own business, so most likely you won't see much money the first 5 years or so, on the meantime you need to find other ways of income.

A side job wouldn't be a bad thing, as long as it doesn't consume all of your time, and you still put all your effort on working for yourself.

Get a regular job. Work the job and run your business. Use the money from the day job to fund investments. Eventually when your investments/business to where you need them to be, and consistent, quit the day job and focus on growing your investments/business.

Start a business. But use your own money - don’t borrow from bank. Having to pay monthly with interest to a bank is already a losing battle since you won’t be making much the first couple of years.

We went through Kickstarter about 5 years ago and raised our funds there. Even Sherbro helped out including @Anung Un Rama (thanks playa!). It was a lot of work but it also prepped us for the real world since we had to hustle to reach our goal. Fast forward now and I was able to quit my job and focus on the business 100%. Be open minded and always try to learn as much as you can.

Good luck TS and let me know if you have any questions - will try my best to help out.
Awesome hombre, glad things are going so well!

Contract killing.

Send me a PM and I'll tell you how to get started.

You like your job, don't work a ton of hours, and have a little money left over to tuck away every month.

Sounds like you're doing okay. I'd give it some more thought before doing anything that's gonna change your situation too much.

Did you read the OP? He as no money.

hours are few? you are in a great position then. keep your job and start a side hustle

Back