frustrated by the GAYEST sub defense ever

For the above about pubic hair..well, there is one more thing u can pull in that region.

A group of three guys held a guiness world record bcoz they pulled a boeing with their dicks. hows that 4 gayness.

I rolled with a guy like that before and there are a couple easy ways around it. First and foremost, wait for him to grab his hair and rip the shit out of his head. I had this guy in an armbar and he grabbed his hair, I cranked it and it ripped out the clump of hair that he was holding (along with a piece of scalp) and as a bonus, it took him by suprise so he forgot to tap and he screamed instead. If that isn't working...wrap his hair around his neck and choke him with it. The guy I kept doing that to told me that I was cheap for using his hair against him...10 seconds after he finished trying to use it to defend an armbar.

Dirty Holt said:
we werent striking, he is a bjj guy. brute force absolutely didnt work, trust me i tried it. i actually abandonned all arm locks, and went to knee bars and heel hooks. if he would have somehow locked his toes into his hair i would have shit my pants, ate my hat, and walked out of the building an amazed and confused person.

If you know how to break apart someones arms when they hold there arm during an armbar. Instead of pusing the inside of his arm stick your foot in his fucking neck and push. I promise you he will let go.

if you were raised with older sisters....having your hair pulled does not hurt one bit.

go after his fingers he will let his hair go.or let him grab his hair then choke him use a keylock to setup a side choke. as he grabs his hair shove his arm up and into position.
also
single wing lock anyone.

this guys sounds F***ing amazing.... I say call dana white he might have potential.or i can see a pride matchup of gomi verses SAMPSON...

lol bring a pair of scissors and hide em in your gi. when he grabs cut his hair. that should solve the problem. i like the foot idea too tho go for the armbar and place the blade of your foot on his neck and push you might be able to choke his ass with the foot if you try.

If he can grab it, so can you.
Try grabbing the hair on the back of the neck, it's the most painful area.

Bmonk said:
I don't know why, but that is the funniest shit ever.

But still, how can someone tug on their own hair that hard without having any of it pulled out?

Pulling hair is a submission in itself to some people. Damn.

I'm with him, that is a bit much, makes me think about growing my hair long

Back