Fruit by the Foot

But man tells me that this phenomenon is post whoring and needs to be experienced every Sunday. That's just flat out bullshit. Men posters are close to getting it because we're chasing rainbows. Even discussing how stupid postwhoring is is a complete waste of time. Women cannot understand it, and therefore men never will understand it. Burn children for warmth, you'll get more use out of them.

Originally posted by cybercoma
But don't tell me that this phenomenon is post whoring and needs to be experienced every Sunday. That's just flat out bullshit. No poster is close to getting it because we're chasing rainbows. Even discussing how stupid postwhoring is is a complete waste of time. We cannot understand it, and therefore we never will understand it. Burn the yellow card for warmth, you'll get more use out of it.

But don't tell me that this phenomenon is "Drunken Moderating" and needs to be done every Sunday. That's just flat out bullshit. No lush is close to getting it because we're chasing rainbows. Even discussing how stupid Drunken Moderating is is a complete waste of time. We cannot understand it, and therefore we never will understand it. Burn your Moderator Title for warmth, you'll get more use out of it.

Holly fuck I think I just shit my pants reading this.Your guys are great

Originally posted by RangerATL
But don't tell me that this phenomenon is "Drunken Moderating" and needs to be done every Sunday. That's just flat out bullshit. No lush is close to getting it because we're chasing rainbows. Even discussing how stupid Drunken Moderating is is a complete waste of time. We cannot understand it, and therefore we never will understand it. Burn your Moderator Title for warmth, you'll get more use out of it.

But don't tell me that this phenomenon is "rebellion" and needs to be done every Sunday. That's just flat out bullshit. No liberal is close to getting it because we're chasing rainbows. Even discussing how stupid rebellion is is a complete waste of time. We cannot understand it, and therefore we never will understand it. Burn your weed for warmth, you'll get more use out of it.

candywarehouse_1733_109367623

want to know about OT in the glory days? This is OT in the glory days. See how newbs like me were getting slapped the fuck around? See how it was FUNNY and didn't get into pissing matches?

I ttt'ed this thread for you, pagan lee. your sad attempt at rock paper e-scissors needed help.

Originally posted by RightintheFace
want to know about OT in the glory days? This is OT in the glory days. See how newbs like me were getting slapped the fuck around? See how it was FUNNY and didn't get into pissing matches?

I ttt'ed this thread for you, pagan lee. your sad attempt at rock paper e-scissors needed help.

why did I just get a boner?

This looks like somthing only the vet's understand!! Anyone care to explain it to me??

Originally posted by RangerATL
But don't tell me that this phenomenon is "plagiarism" and needs to be stolen every Sunday. That's just flat out bullshit. No mimic is close to getting it because we're chasing rainbows. Even discussing how stupid plagiarism is is a complete waste of time. We cannot understand it, and therefore we never will understand it. Burn your clipboard for warmth, you'll get more use out of it.

Nut don't tell me this phenomenonis "taking a staement toofar and therefore making it boring" needs to be posted unlimited timess every sunday, monday and other day of the week. That's just flat bullshit. I mean we're just looking for the pot of gold and kissing the blarney stone at the end of the day. Burn your brain for warmth, you'll get more out of it.....

He would fling that shit out constantly in his spare time. It wasn't all this good but most was. Some was better. His other personnas were the shit too. Fuckin classic.

Back