Fruit by the Foot

goddammit, leaky ba beats everything!!!

Attn: OT

Bruce Lovely regrets to inform you that you've been pwned by the Lick 'm Aid dipstick. Forever feel that shame.

PENGUIN!
1003.jpg

Originally posted by Bruce Lovely
Attn: OT

Bruce Lovely regrets to inform you that you've been pwned by the Lick 'm Aid dipstick. Forever feel that shame.

Attn: Bruce Lovely

OUCH regrets to inform you that the leaky ba owns the lick 'm aid dipstick. is disolves into a pile of jizz in the leaky ba. don't forget that my name is sandwich bag.

Originally posted by OUCH
Attn: Bruce Lovely

OUCH regrets to inform you that the leaky ba owns the lick 'm aid dipstick. is disolves into a pile of jizz in the leaky ba. don't forget that my name is sandwich bag.
47b3da37b3127cce96383ec12de40000001610

But don't tell me that this phenomenon is "Fruit By The Foot" and needs to be eaten every Sunday. That's just flat out bullshit. No fruit candy is close to getting it because we're chasing rainbows. Even discussing how stupid this game is is a complete waste of time. We cannot understand it, and therefore we never will understand it. Burn your Fruit By The Foot for warmth, you'll get more use out of it.

Originally posted by RangerATL
But don't tell me that this phenomenon is "Fruit By The Foot" and needs to be eaten every Sunday. That's just flat out bullshit. No fruit candy is close to getting it because we're chasing rainbows. Even discussing how stupid this game is is a complete waste of time. We cannot understand it, and therefore we never will understand it. Burn your Fruit By The Foot for warmth, you'll get more use out of it.

I keep having deja vu tonight...

But don't tell me that this phenomenon is "deja vu" and needs to be experienced every Sunday. That's just flat out bullshit. No single person is close to getting it because we're chasing rainbows. Even discussing how stupid deja vu is is a complete waste of time. We cannot understand it, and therefore we never will understand it. Burn your superstition for warmth, you'll get more use out of it.

But don't tell me that this phenomenon is repeating itself and needs to be experienced every Sunday. That's just flat out bullshit. No one on sherdog is close to getting it because we're chasing rainbows. Even discussing how stupid repeating ourselves is is a complete waste of time. We cannot understand it, and therefore we never will understand it. Burn your keyboard for warmth, you'll get more use out of it.

But don't tell me that this phenomenon is "plagiarism" and needs to be stolen every Sunday. That's just flat out bullshit. No mimic is close to getting it because we're chasing rainbows. Even discussing how stupid plagiarism is is a complete waste of time. We cannot understand it, and therefore we never will understand it. Burn your clipboard for warmth, you'll get more use out of it.

Originally posted by RangerATL
But don't tell me that this phenomenon is "plagiarism" and needs to be stolen every Sunday. That's just flat out bullshit. No mimic is close to getting it because we're chasing rainbows. Even discussing how stupid plagiarism is is a complete waste of time. We cannot understand it, and therefore we never will understand it. Burn your clipboard for warmth, you'll get more use out of it.

But don't tell me that this phenomenon is post whoring and needs to be experienced every Sunday. That's just flat out bullshit. No poster is close to getting it because we're chasing rainbows. Even discussing how stupid postwhoring is is a complete waste of time. We cannot understand it, and therefore we never will understand it. Burn the yellow card for warmth, you'll get more use out of it.

Back