Fruit by the Foot

No no. Fruit by the Foot would clearly disrupt pointed stick's ability to poke paper. You would have had JKD had he said paper, but he didn't hence you get no points (pardon the pun). I get onepoint for Fruit by the Foot over pointed stick, JKD has minus one for a false start and you have zero thanks to your bad play with pointed stick.

brucemays.jpg

Prosthetic leg - no points due to needing fake leg. Everyone is laughing at you

5 pound cock - 1 point in paper, scissor, BugEyedEarl on a count of plagerism, but this is paper, scissor, Fruit by the Foot. NO POINTS.

Cherry Gushers - 1 point. Those things taste fucking incredible.

Now you're being ridiculous. We have a good game going here, and yet, you insist on douching it with rotten eggs. Popeye cigarettes? What give? No cent!

SCISSOR!!!

Bruce said rock earlier. There are no rocks. If the rules are out the door, I pick DARTH VADER!

Scissor opens up Big League Chew.

BUT. Now that Big League Chew is open, you've entered a world of hurt. 1 point Big League Chew for pwning me on many occasions when my friends said "You can't put the whole thing in your mouth" and I almost choked to death.

Fucking shit RightintheRandom. You can't just put a Darth Vader vs. Big League Chew and expect to win. We're talking BIG LEAGUE Chew, not Double Bubble, asshole.

Originally posted by Bruce Lovely
Scissor opens up Big League Chew.

BUT. Now that Big League Chew is open, you've entered a world of hurt. 1 point Big League Chew for pwning me on many occasions when my friends said "You can't put the whole thing in your mouth" and I almost choked to death.

You fell for that too eh? Fucking big league chew of death!

fuck, if that facemask didn't have such tiny holes. I am revealed as a crusty pink dark lord.

Fucking jolly ranchers. The small ones. Even the rock can't crush those bitches.

Big League Chew pwned me once and never again. That shit should come with a fucking warning sticker the size of karebears areolas on it.

Back