FrontRowBrian: Put a Bounty On Cyborg's Head

205 was made for Tito
170for Hughes
,145 for Aldo
135 for Ronda.
These things aren't unheard of. Iean they just made a 125lb women's class.

Now . This is the best women to ever fight. I don't care about a 145lb class
But I want to see the 135ers fight her at a catch-weight.

140 catch-weights . Fuck belts. Let's see who's best.

Can't argue with that. Just get tired of the will they wont they aspect

She will make the weight if she goes easy on the vitamins for a while.

I don't know.
Man she's passed alot of tests and this usada I would think would catch her easy. We shall see.

How is that some new idea?
He simply says pay her opponent more money so they want to fight her....
If the UFC had real interest in having Cyborg fight one of the 135lbs girls and if they thought it's worth it, that's exactly what they would do.

Well, it might convince some 135lb women to say 'fuck 10-20lbs let's do it.'

Y'know.....like pretty much every single UFC HW has done at some point in their career.

Help to get her a bigger fight. No top girl seems to even think they can win.

The best female fighter ever is in the ufc and they're all quiet. As if Amanda Nunes is the top dog.
Women's bantamweights take the challenge and fight the best ever. It's pathetic nobody wants to knock off the best.
Nunes indeed is the top dog at 135.

2 Invicta featherweights already called Cyborg out the last few days. I don't understand why Cyborg and her fans insists she fights an undersized bantam weight next instead of logical contenders for her belt that was so important to defend.
Cyborg herself said how important it was to defend her belt after her ufc fight.

Nunes indeed is the top dog at 135.

2 Invicta featherweights already called Cyborg out the last few days. I don't understand why Cyborg and her fans insists she fights an undersized bantam weight next instead of logical contenders for her belt that was so important to defend.
Cyborg herself said how important it was to defend her belt after her ufc fight.

This shouldn't be so difficult to make big fights with the bantams.
Wmma fans are weird and don't want to see. The pretty girls they like get a beating.

135and 145is a wasteland. Theres like 5good girls. Have them fight.

Why bribe smaller women to go up in weight for a beating. Why not bribe Cyborg to drop some of her medicinal muscle and make 135?...

Oh they tried that with a Rousey money fight but she was too busy juicing to do it. Personally I'm happy she's missed out on her money fight, I just wish everybody would stop talking about her and let her fade into obscurity.

put a bounty on whoever keeps regurgitatin the cyborg crap...

Why bribe smaller women to go up in weight for a beating. Why not bribe Cyborg to drop some of her medicinal muscle and make 135?...

Oh they tried that with a Rousey money fight but she was too busy juicing to do it. Personally I'm happy she's missed out on her money fight, I just wish everybody would stop talking about her and let her fade into obscurity.

She's passed 8 USADA tests since 2015.

Help to get her a bigger fight. No top girl seems to even think they can win.

The best female fighter ever is in the ufc and they're all quiet. As if Amanda Nunes is the top dog.
Women's bantamweights take the challenge and fight the best ever. It's pathetic nobody wants to knock off the best.
Longevity and brand are the issue, which is why we don't see super fights between dominant champions. The WBW champion is looking at defending the title and shit while building an image, so a fight with cyborg for anything short of a career's worth of money isn't really worth it. Considering we've seen the defending champ make $500k in the last few outings, why not try to defend as many times as possible? That's pretty logical to me, as much as I'd love to watch cyborg smash somebody.

How can she fade into obscurity when she will be headlining an UFC card soon?

Good news for cyborg fans. It's almost a 100% guarantee by 2017 she will fight a Holm , Tate , cat etc. I'm confident in this. Why you ask? Think about it. First the president of the UFC Dana white said something to the affect of cyborg looks like wanderlei silva in a dress. Next thing she is on an UFC PPV . Now she is headling an UFC card . Just that in itself is a huge turn of events . By next year at this time if not sooner she will fight one of the BW WMMA fighters .

I don't see why people think this is a bad idea.

Or automatic title shot at 135 if you take out Cyborg. Would get more of the top 10 interested to take down Cyborg.

I don't see why people think this is a bad idea.
Most likely Ronda fans wouldn't like it. If cyborg KOed Holm and made easy work of her it makes Ronda look worse .
This is the problem with fans being fans of fighters and not the fights . Every fight fan should want to see cyborg vs Ronda , Holm etc . But fans get worried that their fighter will lose and some how their wins and loses reflect on them .

I'd rather pay Cyborg $1M to go to FRB's house and whoop his ass.

Longevity and brand are the issue, which is why we don't see super fights between dominant champions. The WBW champion is looking at defending the title and shit while building an image, so a fight with cyborg for anything short of a career's worth of money isn't really worth it. Considering we've seen the defending champ make $500k in the last few outings, why not try to defend as many times as possible? That's pretty logical to me, as much as I'd love to watch cyborg smash somebody.

The thing is everybody knows who the best women is in that range.

In men's boxing , mma you always gum for the best. Everybody wantes to fight Floyd at any weigh class around his. Everyone chasing to knock off the best. Same with fedor in his day and wanderlei . Whoever the king is you should want to be the one to dethrone them.

But it's so fucking strange with Cyborg in the ufc. Nobody wants a crack except some no namers?

When this is looked back on many years or decades or whatever amount of time.
It will be Cyborg wrecking and all the top girls avoiding.
That is a sad state for wmma.

I'm glad that Ronda lost so the women who was at the top of women's mma ,long before Ronda was heard of gets her due.

Zuffas hype is pretty incredible. I used to read alot of folks thinking a Sara McCann or cat Zingano would take Cyborg.
It's pretty clear to me when I watch wmma. Theres a handful of pretty good women. And everyone else is way below them. And in Cyborgs case , to my eyes appears much, much better than the best of the best.

That's all I can say about Cyborg and wmma.

She's passed 8 USADA tests since 2015.

So? It's proven the benefits of steroid use stay with you long after you stop and if you think she couldn't afford to lose some muscle to make 135 you're delusional.

How can she fade into obscurity when she will be headlining an UFC card soon?

When she runs out of people to fight at catchweight in the UFC and still refuses to go down in weight, she will become but a distant memory to the UFC. No doubt she will keep dropping names and call out smaller fighters in a bid to stay relevant though.

Back