Front Row Brian: UFC Looking At Werdum vs Cain II & Aldo vs McGregor 5th December

What a pile of shit.

Fuck the HW division if true. Its is already in the shits with all the rematches, we don't need another one especially when there are viable challengers waiting.

Fuck the HW division if true. Its is already in the shits with all the rematches, we don't need another one especially when there are viable challengers waiting.

Right I was pretty pissed when I heard Arlovski wasn't getting the shot but man Cain? It's gotta be somebody else. Stipe. Fedor. Anybody.

Cain to appeal to the Latino/Mexican folk in Texas I guess - UFC needs a big time draw given they need to sell out a 100,000+ seat stadium, or attempt to.

I'm calling BS. There's no way they make Conor vs Aldo co-main. To anybody. Especially to two guys who drew 300k in ppv buys the last time they fought.

Why does Cain get an immediate rematch? He only defended twice... I hope that doesn't turn out to be true.

Im a huge cain fan but i fucking hate immidiate title shots.. especially when its undeserved.. cain got handled and finished.. work your fucking way back up!

This is why the ufc has fucked up ass divisions..

Either Fedor or AA

Fedor? lol what the fuck? no way. Fedor doesn't deserve shit. I don't care if he's considered the GOAT by most or not. He doesn't deserve a title fight in the UFC unless he beats a top guy, or a few top guys. I'm a big fan of Fedor, always have been and always will be, but I don't agree with him getting a title shot right away. Trust me, I'd love to see him fight Werdum again and for the title some day, but don't want an immediate title shot unless he beats a top guy at least.

Arlovski, sure, that makes sense, but Fedor? fuck no. Cain deserves it more than he does even though he just lost to Werdum.

Why does Cain get an immediate rematch? He only defended twice... I hope that doesn't turn out to be true.

Probably won't, FRB is wrong all the time.

I really don't see why AA isn't getting the shot. I guess the UFC really doesn't like hime

I'm very tired of Cain being shoved down our throats. He is hardly active, looked like absolute dog shit in his last fight, and after that performance should have to fight someone else to get back to the title. I don't want to see him champion again because I don't want to see him sit, with the belt, on the sidelines due to injury for another 10-14 months.

Cain in another rematch? no thanks.

I'm honestly not interested in watching Cain fight Werdum right now.

I want to see Werdum - Miocic.

Oh, FFS. So Cain loses the belt in his first defense, has one easy fight and then gets another shot, makes two defenses (including one to the former champ), takes a year and a half off, loses again, and ... gets an immediate rematch title shot? It's like they are deliberately trying to prevent any new stars from arising and keeping the division dull.

Back