Front Row Brian: UFC Looking At Werdum vs Cain II & Aldo vs McGregor 5th December

This is more and more like the WWE, with their instant rematch clause.

boo rematches, thought they might have learned with Hendricks/Lawler III

That's such bullshit. Please don't give Cain the rematch. Please god.

Werdum has been saying all along that he'd be ok with a rematch. Wanted to prove it wasn't just because of the altitude. So this isn't surprising, even if it's unappealing.

To far away an two injury prone fighters . I'll pretend i never seen this

Back to the line for you, Cain. You got your ass kicked son.

Fuck the UFC.

They can continue to run this sport like a carwash. I will not be sending them any money until they decide to run it like a professional sport with actual competitive architecture.

Love Cain, but he has absolutely no business fighting for the title next. It's absolutely ridiculous.

I'm sick of Cain getting rematches. He's probably going to win and get injured. No more. Cain needs to earn the title shot and he's not getting any younger.

Lol Cain got fuuuucked up in that fight. Worse than Barao/TJ 1.

Literally nobody in the world besides Cormier and Rockhold wants Werdum Cain II. I hope that Werdum dominates if it does indeed go through. Assuming Cain doesn't get injured.

Considering how much the UFC loves instant rematches it's probably what we're getting which is a shame, would rather see Werdum vs someone else

Dallas Elevation: 430 ft (131 m)

Sea Level Cain approves.

I'd rather Cro Cop fight for the belt and I'm not even joking. Hell I'd rather Roy Nelson.

How can you justify that rematch? They've lost their minds.

think about where dallas is, are there a lot of brazillians or irish fans there? they need a big name mexican fighter, and unfortunately the closest thing to that is cain.

ufc has proven it's sports entertainment

Dont worry guys, Cain will get injured and pull out.

I hope he doesnt though so we can seem him get shut down and finished again.

hate the cain fight if true.

Back