From "Y'all don't even know who Eddie Alvarez is do you?" to

iu

I guess the haters got sick of being proved wrong time and time again. So instead of risking looking like a fool again they go with the cowardly option of thrashing his opponent so they don't have to eat crow when he wins.

I guess the haters got sick of being proved wrong time and time again. So instead of risking looking like a fool again they go with the cowardly option of thrashing his opponent so they don't have to eat crow when he wins.

Is saying Cowboy is on a 2 fight skid and 4-6 over his last 10 offensive to you?

It sounds like you get offended by facts.

Also, Conor haters haven't ate crow in a long time. Dude hasn't won since Obama was president, mate.

Here, you shiftless bum. 2 seconds to find an OP that got "liked" by 30 people, stating Cerrone is "not a real competitor."

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/difference-between-a-real-competitor-and-cowboy.4067223/
That post is wrong.
What Cerrone is, is a very good fighter who is starting on the downside of his career, who has had his chin cracked lately, is a slow starter, and historically has had issues with southpaws. He’s exactly the type of fighter Conor wants in his comeback fight, because Cerrone has name value but also weaknesses that match with Conor’s strengths.
And even still, your boy better show up sharp and looking good, or Cowboy will light his silly ass up.

People who didn't know who EDDIE ALVAREZ is just exposed whos a ronda cazzie and who isn't

"Who the fuck is Donald Cerrone?"

<36>

At least you idiots stopped slurping the guy about to get starched.

But your recourse is besmirching a legend.

<{hughesimpress}>

...who happened to beat Alvarez.

........and the guy Khabib beat for his belt.

<Y2JSmirk>

nah dummy, i said it was the easiest fight for Conor. People who were on Eddie's nuts all disappeared.

Cerrone is much easier fight than Eddie. I think Conor beat Cerrone with right hand tied behind his back.

Only way Conor loses is like I said before, if Conor ruined himself with all the partying and shit.

Back