From what I saw against Hendo DC does not have the tools to beat jones

I agree TS, beating a 40 year old who weighed 199 pounds
when DC prob weighed over 230 pounds on fight night

well doesn't mean he will rag-doll Jones the same way

What about picking up 260 Pound Barnett and tossing him around like a child? Does that not show he can do it either?

TS, you got somebody to make this thread for you because you're blind.

How did this fight specifically show that DC lacks the tools to beat Jones?
\

I think DC is too slow to get inside and hurt Jones. Jones will keep him out of range and evade his TD attempts.

I agree his stand up is not good enough to put pressure on jones.

He'll cut through Jones reach like butter. The guy is a 5'11 fighter. He fought at heavyweight. Reach is not a problem for him. He is an Olympic Wrestler. His gap closing abilities is world class. Do you even MMA bro :icon_chee:icon_chee:icon_chee:icon_chee

I am not sure what fight you were watching

DC did very little damage with his GnP he did not demolish Hendo. He controlled him and tired him out.

He beat up hendo with body shots in Hendo's guard. Those took a lot from Hendo.

I bet you also didn't see Daniel hold back and show no real animosity or killer instinct to seriously hurt Dan. Believe it or not I know DC wasn't going full tilt on Dan or it would have been over sooner. I saw lesser shades of PatBarry/Crocop in that fight and he has said himself he has absolute respect for Dan and showed as much leading up and even late into training. I am glad Dan didn't get hurt because he really needs to retire.

I bet you also didn't see Daniel hold back and show no real animosity or killer instinct to seriously hurt Dan. Believe it or not I know DC wasn't going full tilt on Dan or it would have been over sooner. I saw lesser shades of PatBarry/Crocop in that fight and he has said himself he has absolute respect for Dan and showed as much leading up and even late into training. I am glad Dan didn't get hurt because he really needs to retire.

LOL so now he didnt want to hurt dan:icon_lol:

What a technical breakdown! Youre not a mma trainer are you?
LOL

Back