From touch butt to punch gut

giphy.gif

Did you go as hard when you tried this? Because It does look like the guy is punching him too hard for it to be a conditioning drill like you said. I think they are flexin for the cameras. Gotta look good :)

But conditioning drills can be achievied with easier and less frequent punching.

Im not worried, im just saying rib injuries have occured this way.
well yeah, the point is to hit hard.... the body needs conditioned as well.

he could easily take an inadvertent shot to a rib, it's stupid as Aldo sparring hard and getting hurt b4 189
maybe thats why they are using a boxing glove instead of a thai pad, smaller striking surface. The chance of Roddy(a good striker/striking coach) missing the stomach area and hitting a rib is very slim

It's a common boxing drill. We used to do it with somebody standing over us wtih a medicine ball.

And I remember reading about Muhammad Ali drilling this exceptionally hard for his fight with Foreman. Of course everyone knew why once they saw the fight.

Most of the worst fighters in the world do it (sarcasm). If you don't trust me, look at this

Hahahah that Tyson vid reminds me of
(at 43 seconds)

Last edited:
this is actually how Touch Butt gets started

Lol crooked murder shillary supporter
Hillary is quite a step down from Obama, but dramatically better then Trump could ever dream of being..

If the republicans had actually fielded a candidate instead of a clown, Hillary wouldn't have stood a chance. Thanks a lot fuckwits.

maybe thats why they are using a boxing glove instead of a thai pad, smaller striking surface. The chance of Roddy(a good striker/striking coach) missing the stomach area and hitting a rib is very slim
Still, pretty stupid display during fight week.

Im no trainer so im probably talking out of my ass, but i think he should stop doing this until after the fight. FIGHT WEEK BRUH

Conor needs the excuse if he loses.

Im not worried, im just saying rib injuries have occured this way.[/QUOTE]
This Is an awesome drill and I did think the same thing but those short straigt punches are pretty accurate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back