From touch butt to punch gut

masturbation also grows gigantic cocks.
but only if another guys does it to you.

this is the only method I haven't tried. I'll let you know if it works.

Just wear heels and you should be fine.

giphy.gif

I got you triggered so not useless at all. Just tell me one thing. Why the hell do you care if Conor makes 10 or 100 million? If you want to improve your shitty life just admire worthy people and not 5'8 manlets that punch other people
i'm not triggered, just sayin that you're wasting your time, conor got rich

Nate gonna tool him again

i'm not triggered, just sayin that you're wasting your time, conor got rich

For me he is still a 5'8 manlet with big head and nose, the same uneducated Irish kid that coudn't even become a plumber. For you because he has money he is God.

he does it to sell fights and he got rich, it works, your hate is useless

So your reasoning is that its cool because it makes him money? Alright lesson learned, its OK to act like a total cunt as long as you're getting paid well.

I suppose, it certainly shouldn't earn you any respect though. If you act like a prick, you should be treated like one, regardless of occupation.
he's doing it to other fellow pro fighters tho so if some untrained bum thinks hating on him would be comparable it's pathetic

Reminds me of the time I asked a girl to punch me in the stomach to prove how hard my abs are, she punched me in the solar plexus instead

I used to do stupid shit like that all the time when I was in TKD and sporting a 6-pack. After a couple of fuck ups I'd cover my solar plexus with one arm and my groin with the other to provide a safe target for my often not-quite-sober friends punching or kicking me in the gut.

he's doing it to other fellow pro fighters tho so if some untrained bum thinks hating on him would be comparable it's pathetic

I'm not necessarily "hating" on him, many other pro fighters do quite well without being total cunts, I just don't think someone who acts the way McGregor does deserves respect, he may be a pretty great fighter, but this character he plays is despicable, and should be in Pro Wrestling, not MMA.

I'm not necessarily "hating" on him, many other pro fighters do quite well without being total cunts, I just don't think someone who acts the way McGregor does deserves respect, he may be a pretty great fighter, but this character he plays is despicable, and should be in Pro Wrestling, not MMA.
most fighters talk shit dude

most fighters talk shit dude

Not to the extent McGregor does. And I think it would help if I were more clear, I can't stand the asinine shit talk regardless of who it comes from, be it McGregor, Sonnen, Bisping, The Diaz's etc. So while McGregor is currently the most annoying guy in the sport (to me), I understand hes hardly alone, he just happens to be the worst of the bunch. I'd much rather see a fighter prove they are the best in the ring/cage, if I want drama and incessant talking I'll go read a book/watch a movie.

Not to the extent McGregor does. And I think it would help if I were more clear, I can't stand the asinine shit talk regardless of who it comes from, be it McGregor, Sonnen, Bisping, The Diaz's etc. So while McGregor is currently the most annoying guy in the sport (to me), I understand hes hardly alone, he just happens to be the worst of the bunch. I'd much rather see a fighter prove they are the best in the ring/cage, if I want drama and incessant talking I'll go read a book/watch a movie.
so he should give up on all the money it brings to not offend some people? that's life changing cash right there, smart fella indeed happy for him

so he should give up on all the money it brings to not offend some people? that's life changing cash right there, smart fella indeed happy for him

I didn't say he should give it up, I said he doesn't deserve respect for it.

Like some other posters pointed out this is a pretty standard conditioning drill for your abdominals. Rich Franklin used to have someone smash a medicine ball on his abs while flat on his back. Combat sports with striking involved use these forms of conditioning. If you ever took Karate or TaeKwonDo you've probably had your instructor and assistant instructors run over your abs with their feet repeatedly. Same idea.

If you watched Embedded, you know that it was in fact Nate who was playing touchbutt in the park with his shirtless friends...

Last edited:
Back