From RONDA's POV...

Is this one of those things where you write whatever without thinking about it? Really cool.

1. cuz defeating holms adds another notch on my record... wanna reach Floyd numbers one day (Floyd is fighting a nobody in Berto instead of GGG or Khan or Garcia or Cotto or wait for Pacman... see the similarity of reaching a status/power, that you get to choose the reasons that influence your choice, cuz hey, I'm the muthaphukk'n champ bitches...)

Ronda and Floyd comparison is the #1 you have from Ronda's POV?? you are one sorry, deluded mother fucker.

Krissy Lynn would've made for a better Ronda Arouseme than the girl they cast.

Ronda and Floyd comparison is the #1 you have from Ronda's POV?? you are one sorry, deluded mother fucker.

Explain why that comparison doesn't illustrate my point? And no, it wasn't in order of importance. Btw, having an opinion about Ronda's POV makes me a deluded mother fucker? Hahahaha!!!!! You're not educated are you sharktank?

This is the Ronda show. I seriously doubt she gives two shits about whatever the UFC is doing with Holm or Tate.

Why does she care which can she is crushing. Its not like it matters.

Based on his post history in this thread I have to conclude he was being serious.

Based on your ability to detect sarcasm/facetiousness, you're a tween with limited reading comprehension skills and go to remedial learning at summer school. There is no concluding, just a serious case of mild retardation.

Back