From RONDA's POV...

dissufc

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
1. cuz defeating holms adds another notch on my record... wanna reach Floyd numbers one day (Floyd is fighting a nobody in Berto instead of GGG or Khan or Garcia or Cotto or wait for Pacman... see the similarity of reaching a status/power, that you get to choose the reasons that influence your choice, cuz hey, I'm the muthaphukk'n champ bitches...)

2. people will watch no matter who I fight

3. if i destroy holms in say a new way or in devastating fashion, than all detractors will have been entertained and everyone will just anticipate even more who i fight next

3. beating a former pro-boxer will prove something to me if i get a tko

4. fuck all y'all, my mom told me so

5.... and so did zuffa aka furtitties

n.b. holms is like hey vato loco holmes... btw, a head faint with left hook faint, then step fwd and upper cut.... but that's just me ...

Is this in English please?

i love your grammar used in the context of making light of my perfectly suited vernacular for a colloquial message board based on members who like blood and violence... what are you, fuckin' british royalty?

Is this in English please?

um,, i had zero problem reading wat the ts wrote. was funny.

it's another gimme fight for ronda. they are gonna whip this horse until it's bone dry.

this is the first rrr ppv i won't be purchasing.

um,, i had zero problem reading wat the ts wrote. was funny.

it's another gimme fight for ronda. they are gonna whip this horse until it's bone dry.

this is the first rrr ppv i won't be purchasing.

ok I'll let Dana know that PPV buys are -1 this time around

hsvzu9.jpg

1. cuz defeating holms adds another notch on my record... wanna reach Floyd numbers one day (Floyd is fighting a nobody in Berto instead of GGG or Khan or Garcia or Cotto or wait for Pacman... see the similarity of reaching a status/power, that you get to choose the reasons that influence your choice, cuz hey, I'm the muthaphukk'n champ bitches...)

2. people will watch no matter who I fight

3. if i destroy holms in say a new way or in devastating fashion, than all detractors will have been entertained and everyone will just anticipate even more who i fight next

3. beating a former pro-boxer will prove something to me if i get a tko

4. fuck all y'all, my mom told me so

5.... and so did zuffa aka furtitties

n.b. holms is like hey vato loco holmes... btw, a head faint with left hook faint, then step fwd and upper cut.... but that's just me ...

Why are there two number 3s?

Oh joy a flyweight boxing fan....don't bring up boxing unless they're life's size

Great thread, god bless

i saw ufc 1 with an olympic gold champion in figure skating in 1993. yes, she was japanese and perhaps Pride started 4 yrs later from her encouragement cuz in her other life, she's a muthaphukk'n ninja

ufc back then was da real deal... no rules, weight classes, time limits, fight multiple times in a tournament style... now if ufc COULD fix a fight like that... then dana, you'd be my new ninja... or stay the chavie pikey that you really are

Back