From one to a hundred: your favorite things

I used to own rabbits.
Charming little creatures, easily startled. The fur between their ears is the softest fur in all the land
legit giggled at this. you said just about the same thing in my cutie critters thread xD
since then ive remembered you for that comment.

21. Silence- Actually pretty rare between work, my girl, and just life in general. But those moments where I can just sit in complete and total silence for a few moments are tranquil and quite frankly, beautiful.

22. The KTFO!; Nothing more gracious than the sudden complete absence of consciousness accompanied by either the limp, caving in body in often humorous compositions and with hilarious facial expressions, or the stiffening body, tensing up like lighting shot through the spine, accompanied by convulsing or trembling whole or partial limbs caused by uncontrolled, contracting muscles. All set in motion by glorious violent contact to certain 'buttons' from beautiful displays of combat technique, and if the Just Bleed God of Fortune smiles upon it, dressed up in a cloak of Just Blood flowing through the air and covering the canvas.

Last edited:
23. Hannibal ^^^

tumblr_nair8pa86t1rs25p4o2_500.gif

tumblr_nair8pa86t1rs25p4o3_500.gif

tumblr_nair8pa86t1rs25p4o1_500.gif

24. Dogs - man's best friend, unconditional love, best burglar alarm, devoted sidekick

25. putting on brand new socks, idk what it is about it but that new sock feeling is hard to top.

26. Ice hockey - a good competitive game on fresh ice in the hot summer months is like nothing else.

legit giggled at this. you said just about the same thing in my cutie critters thread xD
since then ive remembered you for that comment.
I forgot about that.
My favorite was a bunny named Jerry who was the runt of the litter , and had been gnawed on by momma bunny rabbit, some. One of Jerry's eyes didn't work so well.
Strangest animal you ever saw.

27. Drums - Drums has taken me to over 40 countries, its paid for my car, my house, etc. Drums have helped me get pussy of all types of nationalities, helped me vent/release, express myself, its given me confidence, its taught me timing, respect, etc. It doesn't matter if you've played them or not, its air drumming, its tapping your steering wheel, its pumping your fist in the air, its fucking your partner like some animal.

Thanks Drums.

tumblr_mwfh44bzkR1shrxbmo1_500.gif

Last edited:
29. DREAMS. I had 3 fucking crazy dreams last night that kept me down to about 5 hours sleep and had me seriously rattled in the morning. Dreams are cool.

I forgot about that.
My favorite was a bunny named Jerry who was the runt of the litter , and had been gnawed on by momma bunny rabbit, some. One of Jerry's eyes didn't work so well.
Strangest animal you ever saw.
Lol, the mother gnawed on it's ears? Why?
I had a Guinea pig that had chewed up ears, I guess the other piggies had picked on him.
Do you have picture of jerry rabbit?

I'm with ya TS, I would definitely consider myself a jazz head. I'm always a bit surprised when I come across someone else who listens to it.

22. The KTFO!; Nothing more gracious than the sudden complete absence of consciousness accompanied by either the limp, caving in body in often humorous compositions and with hilarious facial expressions, or the stiffening body, tensing up like lighting shot through the spine, accompanied by convulsing or trembling whole or partial limbs caused by uncontrolled, contracting muscles. All set in motion by glorious violent contact to certain 'buttons' from beautiful displays of combat technique, and if the Just Bleed God of Fortune smiles upon it, dressed up in a cloak of Just Blood flowing through the air and covering the canvas.
tumblr_n2ja8etMzb1skh0gdo1_250.gif

30. A big, fat, juicy steak.

steak_1718547b.jpg

I used to own rabbits.
Charming little creatures, easily startled. The fur between their ears is the softest fur in all the land
A bear and a rabbit were pooing in the woods. The bear says to the rabbit, "do you have problems with poo sticking to your fur?" Rabbit said no. So the bear wiped his butt with the rabbit.

Lol, the mother gnawed on it's ears? Why?
I had a Guinea pig that had chewed up ears, I guess the other piggies had picked on him.
Do you have picture of jerry rabbit?
I guess mother rabbits sometimes devour their young, and indeed some of Jerry's siblings didn't survive that ordeal.
Unfortunately I don't have any photos of Jerry.
Only rabbit to ever get killed by carrots.

31. Barbeque

famous-dave-s-barbeque.jpg

Back