From one to a hundred: your favorite things

14. Chinese tourists.

15. Trying not to laugh when someone's working through a heavy stutter.

I cant help but feel bad for them. Its something they cant or struggle to,control. I always have a fear of developing something that i cant control even if im totally aware,wether it be something like that,or something neurological...Its hard to listen to,but i wouldnt laugh,that shit sucks.

I cant help but feel bad for them. Its something they cant or struggle to,control. I always have a fear of developing something that i cant control even if im totally aware,wether it be something like that,or something neurological...Its hard to listen to,but i wouldnt laugh,that shit sucks.
I had a professor in university like that. He had some sort of condition.

I had a professor in university like that. He had some sort of condition.

It sucks! Id iimagine its like being followed around by a shadow whenever you have to speak. I feel fortunate to have never had that problem.

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woollen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things
I had Coltrane's version in mind when I started the thread.

16. Video games - without them, i would've been on the streets probably getting into trouble when i was a youth.

17. Fishing - Nothing beats hearing that drag start ripping...so much exciting!

18. Cersei on GOT

Does this count? Can we pick movies and tv characters or only real life 'objects' ?

giphy.gif

19. Saxx Kinetic Performance Boxers are seriously one of the best things I've ever bought

18. Cersei on GOT

Does this count? Can we pick movies and tv characters or only real life 'objects' ?

giphy.gif

Id love to see how that sneer she has looks when shes getting pounded

It always gets me that the very thing you don't want is what happens and the more you try to prevent it the bigger a problem it becomes.

Oh for sure,i mean im not trying to get on my high horse,im sure i laugh at things that people would be pissed at me for...just this one in particular is a rough one.

meh, fuck a stutter. I'm sure it'd be rough (I know about having problems people identify publicly and ridicule, trust me), but you can always stay silent. I'm a talker and I'll tell you: talking is overrated.

Back