From one to a hundred: your favorite things

OverCoronavirus Pressure

Mayberry = War Room, WR = OT. Shit.
Banned
Reaction score
Thread won't make it that far, but one at a time, our favorite (material) things.

Starting with!
1. Jazz. From swing to bebop, hard bop, through to fusion. Jazz is in my opinion the greatest American music ever invented.
It still boggles my mind that at one time, serious music increasingly for the appreciation of musicians, was popular. (Even though I think a fair amount of its popularity was because Playboy told men that it was great music)

In before tits

2. Reading. I've always been captivated by stories and ideas. Started off with fantasy and sci-fi, noir, then went through literature into existentialist philosophy, anthropology, even biographies, just about anything that sounds like it'll be interesting. There's just something about turning the first page of a book and never quite knowing what you're in for.

4. Pussy. We do everything for pussy, without pussy we are all gay

5. Kettlebells - I bow to my Rogan altar every night and lift my KB in his honor.

6. Music. I really have no idea what I would do if there were no music in the world. That's why I've always listened everything I could get my hands on. Made for lots of character building days in the ol' ghetto... :)

2. Reading. I've always been captivated by stories and ideas. Started off with fantasy and sci-fi, noir, then went through literature into existentialist philosophy, anthropology, even biographies, just about anything that sounds like it'll be interesting. There's just something about turning the first page of a book and never quite knowing what you're in for.
Fucking-a.
I'm still a first-edition book hound, and a collector of rare out of print reference books and other items.

8. God.

Is God not a 'thing' though? If I can't pick God I go with

8. LSD -- best drug.

6BrOL.gif

4. Pussy. We do everything for pussy, without pussy we are all gay
Everybody loves pussy!

8. God.

Is God not a 'thing' though? If I can't pick God I go with

8. LSD -- best drug.
God's an interesting concept I don't believe in, but fascinating. Amazing history too.

LSD is my favorite drug for sure but it's been twenty years since my last.

So where were we, 9?
10- tits.
Again, everybody loves em, and I believe I'd like to die between a nice pair.

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woollen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things

12. Travel - I love going to different countries and areas in my country to see how people from different areas live, eating awesome food, seeing how the locals go about their daily lives. The more I travel, the more I see that people are the same--most just want to work hard to make a better life for their family. We're really not as different as news outlets would make us seem.

13. Bunnies. Bunnies. And more bunnies!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back