From hate to love

I wouldn't call it "love" (and wouldn't have called it "hate" in the past), but like a lot of people I've gained a certain level of appreciation for Bisping over the years.

Same. Went from applauding when Hendo knocked his head off to applauding when he beat Hendo lol

Real of course
sNRecW8.jpg

efwfuKA.jpg
God damn. Well that's uh...pleasant. forgot what the thread was about but thanks for making it better .

Rampage and Glover(though with Glover my issue was always his fans not him). MM kind of though I don't think I ever hated him per say just was mad he was ducking Dodson and thought he was overrated, did a 180.

I couldn't stand Bisping, but after he beat Rockhold I kind of liked him.

He really grew on me when he coached that TUF season, he showed a lot of good sides. It's like the opposite of Rampage, who came out as a meathead and a bully on TUF, or when Ronda looked clinically insane against Tate.

Last edited:
I didn't like Forrest that much on tuf but he grew on me and I came to like his personality and appreciate his brawler style of fighting.

Dan Hardy.

He reminded me of Bisping, who I really disliked at the time. Got to really like Dan over time though and even bought his book Part Reptile which was a great read.

Jon Jones.. when he ran over a pregnant woman I was pretty pissed, but now I think given all the attention and money he gets most of us would do major league idiotic stuff as well.

Definitely Jon Jones.

He went from being a good guy to a POS, now back to a good Christian boy who always gets unfair treatment. His run ins with the law have all been racially charged and every positive PED test is simply tained dick pills + coke + inside job.

What a great man he has become.

I have a love/hate thing going for a lot of fighters. There are a lot of guys like DC and Cejudo that are completely egotistical but they also can be quite likeable, and I really enjoy watching them fight. The list of fighters with absolutely massive ego's is a mile long, athletes like Wonder Boy who are actually humble and grounded are few and far between. I don't hate them for it though, I think it takes some of that to be highly successful at repeatedly climbing into a cage with another elite athlete and attempting what would probably be considered murder before getting murdered yourself at any other time.

Rhonda Rousey...cept' I still can't stand her now.

This may sound boring, but I don't hate any fighters. I do consider some of them mediocre or boring, but then I just want to see them lose. I still don't hate them.

Back