@Brown
Reaction score
Mousasi beats Rory
+
Khabib beats McGregor
+
Red Soxs win World Series.

Who's the weakest link?

Gambling on sports is always safe. That's like, a sure thing bro. Easy money.

Astros probably beat redsox before then

I've spoken to fund managers, and they are running this as one of our low risk options.

Basically a home run.

Red Sox winning World Series is risky.

Mousasi beating MacDonald is risky.

Nurmagomedov beating McGregor is pretty safe.

baseball is a random ass sport. anyone can win. It's the worst team sport out there.

Khabib vs Conor is 50/50

Moose beats Rory.

Mousasi beats Rory
+
Khabib beats McGregor
+

Who's the weakest link?
95% safe. Bet the house on it and post betting slips so you can celebrate your great victory with us loving Sherbros.

Mousasi beats Rory
+
Khabib beats McGregor
+

Who's the weakest link?
Going by the odds, you have implied probability of about 8% (72% Mousasi * 64% Khabib * 18% Redsox). So your parlay has a safety value of 1 on a scale from 1 to 10. The Redsox are the weakest link.

Going by my capping of the fights, you have implied prodability of about 2% (35% Mousasi * 30% Khabib * 16% Redsox). So your parlay has a safety value of 1 on a scale from 1 to 10, though it'd be 0 if that were possible on your scale. The Redsox are still the weakest link. IDK shit about baseball, so I just took the odds and removed the juice to cap that.

Moose and Khabib are locks

I don't know shit about baseball but GSW are probably the only locks out of the 4 major American sports

Moose and Khabib are locks

I don't know shit about baseball but GSW are probably the only locks out of the 4 major American sports

sfl-is-lebron-james-the-new-crying-jordan-meme-20160606

Depends on the odds you're getting. Adding Red Sox to a parley is dumb. If Mousasi is even or a small favorite it's a good bet. McGregor is a big underdog in the betting and Khabib is very hittable, I wouldn't take that bet on a parley.

Mousasi beats Rory
+
Khabib beats McGregor
+

Who's the weakest link?
Moose is currently a -260 favorite- the only thing I'm worried about there is the mental with him coming in over confident but he should win

Khabibby under a 2-1 favorite and far from a lock.

Red Sox look sick right now- literally 0 weaknesses..... get by Astros and I don't see NL team beating them

Back