Froch vs Ward in a small ring

At the time of writing, Ward had fought 4 times in 4 years and was clearly wasting his prime. Froch had demolished Bute in his post Ward fight, had a war with Kessler to avenge his loss, and had back to back thrillers with Groves including a devastating KO in front of 80 000 (including me) at Wembley.

An excited, slightly hyperbolic post, which hasn’t aged too well, but written in the right spirit.

And I’ll be talking about Froch (and Ward) in my Autumnal Days, even if you aren’t.

At the time of writing, Ward had fought 4 times in 4 years and was clearly wasting his prime. Froch had demolished Bute in his post Ward fight, had a war with Kessler to avenge his loss, and had back to back thrillers with Groves including a devastating KO in front of 80 000 (including me) at Wembley.

An excited, slightly hyperbolic post, which hasn’t aged too well, but written in the right spirit.

And I’ll be talking about Froch (and Ward) in my Autumnal Days, even if you aren’t.
Which seats were you in bro? I was in the Wembley way side just above the first tier.

Which seats were you in bro? I was in the Wembley way side just above the first tier.

Half way line, up with the angels. No idea which side :)

Edit: Groves was on the floor on the right from where I was sat.

You were opposite me then. Fucking awesome night. I need to get Carl or George to sign the ticket.

I like Froch a lot, probably more than Ward, but Froch isn't beating Ward.

Fuck it I want the fight to happen. Froch has a chance against him. Dillashaw beat Barao ffs.

Had to quote this, amazing how Barao and TJ's fortunes have differed over the past four years. Dillashaw is a superior MMArtist.

Froch vs Ward in a small ring is a Ward UD in a small ring.

Back