Froch vs Groves II [PBP]

Try as I might, I just can't take Mitchell seriously since his balloon swatting entrance at Upton park.

I like the look of Maduma, if any of his left hooks land, it's goodnight Vienna.

Duma looks pretty good early on. Lets see what happens in a few rounds when he loses some speed.

10-9 Maduma

I'm impressed with Maduma's speed, but he looks sort of sloppy. He seems to not be aware of punches until they hit him.

20-18 Maduma

30-27 Maduma.
E very now and then, Maduma gets caught in an exchange with a jab or something and looks super sloppy for just a split second. A good counter puncher wrecks this guy.

Gone for a double of DeGale and o5.5 rounds in the Froch fight @ - 170 and Froch SU @ -152.

The Eubank Jnr video made me nervous, but Groves shouldn't be as fast as Eubank Jnr, and Froch shouldn't come in overconfident again.

i don't watch much MMA, but isn't that like a playground headlock?

Im surprised that this fight blew up so big. I guess its because they are both british.

i wasnt that excited for the first fight but I thought the stoppage was fair.

You seen an overconfident fighter in froch last time. This time froch fights him right and beats him easier

I think the stoppage in the first fight was a bit early, but the people who say Groves wasn't on the way out are idiots.

Great finish by Mitchell, really spirited

Dramatic ending in the Mitchell fight. Odd stoppage. Probably premature.

I think the stoppage in the first fight was a bit early, but the people who say Groves wasn't on the way out are idiots.

you probably would've said the same had the referee in the first pac-marquez fight stopped it after the third KD.

That should have gone on for the last round.

Should've let him finish the round though

Back