Froch vs Groves II [PBP]

I hope Froch wins tonight cannot stand Groves.

Degale gets the winner of this next doesn't he?

PPV started, both fighters doing the usual speel about the first fight.

I hope Froch wins tonight cannot stand Groves.

Degale gets the winner of this next doesn't he?

Fell the same way. The only thing that makes makes me want to root Groves on is that i think he matches up better with Andre Ward than Froch does (that would be a fight i'd pay to see)

If Froch wins i hope he considers a move to 175

workman like performance from joshua

Hmm.

Can't seem to find this anywhere. Where are you watching?

Jamie McDonnell up now, I like this guy, never stops.

Everyone has kept saying how small the ring is for tonight's fight.

In the fight with Froch and Groves I feel that is a massive advantage to Froch. Groves has the technical ability to dance around the older man in Froch but the smaller the ring, the more likely it is that Froch will corner and/or catch Groves at some point.

I got the Thai guy 3-1 up, Jamie takes the last round, but I have no idea how long the Thai lad can keep this tempo up for, as I know nothing about him.

Everyone has kept saying how small the ring is for tonight's fight.

In the fight with Froch and Groves I feel that is a massive advantage to Froch. Groves has the technical ability to dance around the older man in Froch but the smaller the ring, the more likely it is that Froch will corner and/or catch Groves at some point.

I've noticed that too, no doubt Matchroom have had a major say in this.

I have the fight 3 rounds each but I'm switching between it and the UFC at the moment.

^ The ring looks very small, looks like the Hagler/Hearns talk might not be just talk. Groves needs to get Froch outta there early cause he's not boxing carl's ears off in that mini ring

on the fight, McDonnell doing good work, he's wearing the smaller thai down

Back