Froch vs Groves II [PBP]

will they do promotion like countdown or full access

im so looking forward for this fight

Yep. Behind the ropes, 2 episodes. One comes out tonight and the other tomorrow.

Here's the promo:

LOL that was one of the weirdest interviews ever. Groves came off like a dumbass. Massive butthurt ness, so cringe worthy. That handshake was the dumbest thing I've ever seen. Just put a unit down on Froch. Will add more depending on how UFC goes that day/night

Groves was messing with Froch so much. Every time Carl tried to ask him a question he just stared him out and refused to do what he was told. Then after trying his patience all the way through he does one more test with the handshake to see if he could break Carl and he did. He wanted to force a reaction from Froch, good stuff.

um... you must be a diehard groves nuthugger because froch owned groves in that interview, it was hilarious seeing froch yank groves hand back and of course all of groves's meaningless stares throughout the interview. the most cringeworthy was when the interviewer asked groves a question and then groves just stares at froch like a moron lol.

Froch uppercut KO 9th round

Thanks ....

Wow lots of press. They are doing a good job peaking the interest. But then again they have a real good product.

Froch is very Alpha . Entertaining to watch perform.

Feel bad for the fighters on the UFC Berlin card... going up against this match in Europe is not gonna go over that well (both on the same day, and as much as I'm a fan of Mousasi... if I could only watch 1 event, Froch v Groves would be a pretty easy pick).

weather has been brutal this week. It will be a shame for the event if there is rain this saturday .

I like your username m8

5615219_std.jpg

thats good of you to say ,mr Foley..
enjoy your stay in Beverley Hills before you head back to Detroit.

Full round spar between Froch and Eubank Jr, apologies if already posted.

If any of you have Sky Go, there are two shows on demand which have not been uploaded to youtube.

Under "Catch Up - Sky Sports", there's Behind the Ropes episode 1 and 2, and Tactics, a 50 minute special discussion with boxing experts.

Back