Friendly Reminder: Adesanya has more title wins than Khabib

lol relax a bit, pound for pound khabib, islam and their likes would murder adesanya.

we just don't have a khabib type of fighter at middleweight rn, the closest would probably be khamzat, but even he is too different. and akhmedov gasses too hard to be fair.
Lol @ p4p, the reality is Izzy raw dogs Khabib and Islam whenever he feels like it. Izzy doesn't need a weight advantage to win fights and actually has the guts to try a heavier class.

I wasn't specific because everyone except you knows what I'm saying lol

It's amazing to me that every time you see somebody say that Khabib never went up, you actually think it is relevant to bring up that he fought at 170 pre-UFC against people nobody knows. That obviously means nothing for his legacy.
@GreatSaintGuillotine wants to remind you Khabib went up to 170 pre UFC and was 11-0... please be more specific
Jesus christ dude. Whatever dude. You obviously have strong feelings about this. Sorry for bringing it up.

Left and came back I see....okay boss sure didn’t care and how was this a anti khabib post when he was never mentioned only person who brought him up was his fans who came in the thread angry for some odd reason lol

This thread only proved how insecure Khabib fans are Because OP never said the man name but here come the khabib butthurt army coming in to defend him when he wasn’t even disrespected or mentioned.....it hilarious yet sad to see they’re obviously still butthurt that he retired so early in his career lol
It is literally in the title of the thread, dummy. It's the whole point of the thread to compare the 2.

<Huh2>

Izzy:

- Is way more active (11 fights in 3 years vs. 13 fights in 8 years)
- Never ducked anybody or pulled out of fights
- Actually beat the champ to become the champ
- Is fighting in his natural weight class
- Had the balls to move up
- Didn't quit the sport

Khabib was incredibly dominant. But when talking about GOATS, title defenses should be in the discussion. Not that he cares. He seems unconcerned about the types of things that most MMA fighters are concerned with.

Adesanya has been fed easy matchups and is being coached and trained by the UFC. He isn't good honestly. Prime Weidman, Rockhold would murder him

Izzy moved up and lost to the light heavyweight champ, Khabib lost to Gleison Tibau.

Izzy could also quite literally murder Khabib with his bare hands.

Izzy has a hot girlfriend, Khabib covers his wife in towelesque clothing.

Izzy > Khabib and it's not even a question.

Erm not sure what you watched, but Khabib won that, he also got a W on his record for it.

You might wanna go back and checks the results momo
I actually watched the fight. 29-28 Tibau. I bet you think Diego Sanchez beat Ross Pearson too?

its all a fucking interim these days

hell... Habib won the title off of a real estate agent
Who did better against Habib than the 'elite of the elites ' The Notorious nuclear left hand Mcgregor.

But would a 185lb beat 155lb Khabib? I don't think so

Ok but you said Khabib lost, when his record clearly says a win. Regardless what you say or think, Khabib won
Not if he actually lost the fight. Like Diego Sanchez vs Pearson, Gomi, and Kampmann. Or Leonard Garcia vs Korean Zombie or Nam Phan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back