Friendly Reminder: Adesanya has more title wins than Khabib

That he is but prime for prime I take Khabib all day everyday.

to see if it was the whiny anti-Khabib shit stain that I thought it was...thought correct..left...
Left and came back I see....okay boss sure didn’t care and how was this a anti khabib post when he was never mentioned only person who brought him up was his fans who came in the thread angry for some odd reason lol

Last edited:
This thread only proved how insecure Khabib fans are Because OP never said the man name but here come the khabib butthurt army coming in to defend him when he wasn’t even disrespected or mentioned.....it hilarious yet sad to see they’re obviously still butthurt that he retired so early in his career lol

Khabob would lose 50-45 at best to Usman
Nah it'd much closer. Usmsn wins because size matters when skill is that close but Khabib can take 2 rounds. I'd favor Usman by a good bit but Khabib has the tools to win

Nah it'd much closer. Usmsn wins because size matters when skill is that close but Khabib can take 2 rounds. I'd favor Usman by a good bit but Khabib has the tools to win
Well we’ll never know because khabib never fought will fight the champ above him unlike Izzy did....Izzy may have lost but at least he challenged himself lol

Obviously we're talking about in the UFC against top guys, yall are so disingenuous lol
I was asking do the guys he fought at ww have wiki I don’t know why anyone Is bringing up fighters from 2bit feds out side of the ufc as examples of khabib fighting above his weight comparing it to Izzy fighting the champ

Does those guys even have wiki pages lol
Lots of very food fighters don't have wikis. Idiotic way to measure skill. They weren't all world beaters but he fought some solid dudes.
Well we’ll never know because khabib never fought will fight the champ above him unlike Izzy did....Izzy may have lost but at least he challenged himself lol
Khabib fought the best in his division. Moving up is an overrated metric mma fans cling to as a means to discredit guys they don't like.

Khabib fought in the most competitive division in the sport.

Lots of very food fighters don't have wikis. Idiotic way to measure skill. They weren't all world beaters but he fought some solid dudes.

Khabib fought the best in his division. Moving up is an overrated metric mma fans cling to as a means to discredit guys they don't like.

Khabib fought in the most competitive division in the sport.
Okay to sum up what you he fought cans at Ww nothing compared to who Izzy fought a class about okay cool got it lol

Obviously we're talking about in the UFC against top guys, yall are so disingenuous lol
Then specify. Khabib spent his time being the little guy at 170. Fought a few solid dudes, but ultimately was offered a contract at his preferred weight. Outside of Usman there really isn't a single person at 170 who I wouldn't favor Khabib over

Okay to sum up what you he fought cans at Ww nothing compared to who Izzy fought a class about okay cool got it lol
He fought some cans and some guy who, imo, would be top 15 at 170 if they were given a Contact today

Plus middle weight is a few steps below light at welter in terms if talent

Counting title shot victories:

Khabib- Raging Al, Conor, Dustin, Justin

Izzy- Whittaker, Romero, Costa, Vettori

- KOing Whittaker >>>>> UDing Raging Al. And I'm a big Raging Al fan. KOing Whittaker is one of the best MW wins EVER.

- Subbing Conor >>>>>> Barely scraping by Romero. I rank Conor VERY highly, so Khabib's performance was amazing to me.

- Subbing Dustin >>>>>> KOing Costa. Dustin is a proven fighter and possibly the 2nd best LW of all time. Massive win for Khabib.

- Subbing Justin >>>>>>> UDing Vettori. Make fun of Justin's ground game all you want, but no one ever did that to him.

So 3 - 1 for Khabib. I'll make it 3 - 2 if you count Izzy's interim win over Gastelum.

It's HOW Khabib wins that made him so special.

Back