Friendly Reminder: Adesanya has more title wins than Khabib

Look man, stop clutching. Adesanya couldn't put away a one legged Italian. He was getting manhandled by Vittori, thrown onto the mat through the 5 rounds,, pushed against the cage, despite Vitorri barely able to walk.

Getting manhandled???

<36><36><36>

You are the one clutching here

Have you ever seen Khabib get dominated like that?

It's pretty easy to seem dominant when you quit early and are mostly inactive in your career.

Imagine if Chris Weideman had retired after beating Vitor Belfort. I bet everyone would be calling him the GOAT too.

Getting manhandled???

<36><36><36>

It's pretty easy to seem dominant when you quit early and are mostly inactive in your career.

Imagine if Chris Weideman had retired after beating Vitor Belfort. I bet everyone would be calling him the GOAT too.
Look, let me make it easier for you, because you clearly making a complete fool of yourself. Say I had been going to the gym 2-3 times a week, training boxing, basic sparring etc 2 hours each time for about 18 months.
Then I met Mike Tyson on one leg (in his prime) but he lost his leg in a car accident and had to be amputated. Now Mike Tyson has just one leg and hopping on just one leg, he picks a fight with me because he got upset I was eyeing up his girlfriend.

Now be honest, would you expect me to be able to beat a world champion Mike Tyson with just one leg? I would absolutely murder a ONE LEGGED TYSON.

Now how was Israel Adesanya not able to put away a ONE LEGGED ITALIAN? Infact not only was Izzy not able to put Vittorri away, he got taken down and then put against the cage for the last part of the fight.
Stop embarrassing yoursef, please!

Look, let me make it easier for you, because you clearly making a complete fool of yourself. Say I had been going to the gym 2-3 times a week, training boxing, basic sparring etc 2 hours each time for about 18 months.
Then I met Mike Tyson on one leg (in his prime) but he lost his leg in a car accident and had to be amputated. Now Mike Tyson has just one leg and hopping on just one leg, he picks a fight with me because he got upset I was eyeing up his girlfriend.

Now be honest, would you expect me to be able to beat a world champion Mike Tyson with just one leg? I would absolutely murder a ONE LEGGED TYSON.

Now how was Israel Adesanya not able to put away a ONE LEGGED ITALIAN? Infact not only was Izzy not able to put Vittorri away, he got taken down and then put against the cage for the last part of the fight.

This may be the single worst comparison ive ever read on this website. And Sherdog is known for having very bad takes.

Lets me just tell you that Vettori had both his legs that night, and leave it at that. Lets not put salt in the wound. That post alone was embaressing enough.

This may be the single worst comparison ive ever read on this website. And Sherdog is known for having very bad takes.

Lets me just tell you that Vettori had both his legs that night, and leave it at that. Lets not put salt in the wound. That post alone was embaressing enough.
Now as this post was put down Khabibs record. Now when Adesanya fought a midget , from a smaller weight class who was almost foot smaller in height and a foot smaller in reach and almost got kFO by Kelvin Gastelum. Has Khabib ever won a fight with split decision? Has Khabib ever been taken down? Has Khabib struggled against a one legged fighter? Has Khabib ever lost a round? Has Khabib ever come out of a fight looking like below?

Picture of the great Izzy after almost getting knocked out by Kelvin a fat Welterweight a foot smaller in height!
And no, them swollen rubber lips are not normal even for Izzy!
izzykelvn.jpg

Now as this post was put down Khabibs record. Now when Adesanya fought a midget , from a smaller weight class who was almost foot smaller in height and a foot smaller in reach and almost got kFO by Kelvin Gastelum. Has Khabib ever won a fight with split decision? Has Khabib ever been taken down? Has Khabib struggled against a one legged fighter? Has Khabib ever lost a round? Has Khabib ever come out of a fight looking like below?

Picture of the great Izzy after almost getting knocked out by Kelvin a fat Welterweight a foot smaller in height!
And no, them swollen rubber lips are not normal even for Izzy!
View attachment 861124

I wasnt even arguing Izzy v Khabib. Just pointed out your ridic comparison.

<Dany07>

Damn bro you’re getting real emotional in this thread damn near writing whole essays in each post lol

Last edited:
Khabib will always be a question mark. We don't know how far he could've gone since he retired so early.

Damn bro you’re getting real emotional in this thread damn near writing who essays in each post lol
I bet you saw pictures of me and one legged Mike Tyson slugging it out, and comparing that to Izzy and Vettori. LOL!

Friendly Reminder: Adesanya has more title wins than Khabib

...and more losses, more lost rounds and one more gyno tiddy ...

FatherlyWavyHadrosaurus-max-1mb.gif
QeBv9DZbYvDAquyZA

Getting manhandled???

<36><36><36>

If Adesanya had finished Yoel/Marvin i would give him the edge. He chose to play it safe with Yoel after all that talk.

Did Stylenbender tell us how ge got that titty? Are we really gonna believe that weed talk? I just want answers. Imagen if Khabib would just show up with a titty, lol.

Back