Friendly Challenge from a Co-Worker

I can’t help the feeling that this is going to be an anticlimax!

Fucking finally. Had a hell of a time rendering the whole video.

I edited it down to the highlights because my friend wouldn't engage or took his time getting up.
Hope you enjoy:

Remember, this wasn't an all out brawl. Just having a good time.

BTW, he texted me and is looking for an academy convenient to him. I think that's a win.

Fucking finally. Had a hell of a time rendering the whole video. I edited it down to the highlights because my friend wouldn't engage or took his time getting up.
Hope you enjoy:

You should do a follow up, let’s hear what he thinks of juijitsu now.
Also wouldn’t mind seeing the full thing just to watch his reactions.

You should do a follow up, let’s hear what he thinks of juijitsu now.
Also wouldn’t mind seeing the full thing just to watch his reactions.
He squealed a couple of times. He gassed at about 2 min.

Wanted him to walk away with an appreciation of what we do. I think it worked. Won't be surprised if he joins an academy in the coming New Year.

This is like the first time I had sex. A lot of anticipation up for :34

He squealed a couple of times. He gassed at about 2 min.

Wanted him to walk away with an appreciation of what we do. I think it worked. Won't be surprised if he joins an academy in the coming New Year.

Audio of the squeals please.

Nice work.

F12 is hilarious. A bunch of grizzled old grapplers (face it half of us have gotten old here lol) rabidly awaiting the dissection of a fat guy by a purple belt, something we've all done a hundred times but still love to see.

Nice work Kiko for making a day at the office so fun.

Thanks for actually following through. Good work. Credit on his part for taking you up too.

Were gonna need the full unedited video, i cant fap to this, too short.

The confidence of untrained people in their abilities never fails to amaze. The unedited version was so much more satisfying. Thanks for posting. Did you ask your guy why he was wearing his wife's workout clothes?

Would love to hear one more thing from you @KikoJones : What did you learn from this experience? I know you were not sure how you’d do. We’re you happy with how your training held up? Id be interested to hear your overall thoughts.

Fucking finally. Had a hell of a time rendering the whole video.

I edited it down to the highlights because my friend wouldn't engage or took his time getting up.
Hope you enjoy:

Remember, this wasn't an all out brawl. Just having a good time.

BTW, he texted me and is looking for an academy convenient to him. I think that's a win.

told you bro, snatch down to front headlock to whatever you want is gold vs untrained opponent.

Well, that was fantastic, and I'm sure I'll watch it again lol
Whenever I teach armbars from mount, I'm like, "No one around here is going to do this, but I promise untrained people will push up on your chest"

Boom, armbar city. That was great, and like someone said, it's something we've all seen and done many times, but it was great to see it on film like that, thanks for a great thread dude

I forgot to mention that his squeal was terrific

Also, did you let him know that you were going to post it on the internet? Is he aware that he is now Sherdog Grappling forum famous?

Also, did you offer to do another round against the person who was giving out corner advice such as "there you go....squeeze his head!"

Last edited:
Good work Kiko. You move really well for a guy over 50.

Back