'Friend' stole my PSN and money - her dad tries to initiate a fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
A full book summarized in 5 points. Thank you sir.

98b.gif

wwwyki_by_lexijinx-d5mpzi6.jpg

I only skimmed it, but jesus what a mess. TS chalk it up as a lesson, one you should already be well versed in, and try to seperate these people from your life. Get some serious help and move from the area if you have to, sometimes that helps.

Stop doing percs TS, shit is horrible for you.

Start smoking weed like a normal person. You're more than likely beat for your money and PS3. It's time to get a PS4 and a new female friend. Upgrade both and leave the past in the past.

Stop doing percs TS, shit is horrible for you.

Start smoking weed like a normal person. You're more than likely beat for your money and PS3. It's time to get a PS4 and a new female friend. Upgrade both and leave the past in the past.

Yup, yup. This is all true.

Looks like ts left. Probably gettin a "point".

Looks like ts left. Probably gettin a "point".
It's kinda concerning he started heroin to get off opiates. Isn't that how a lot of people end up on H? They get hooked on pills, then switch to H because it's cheaper?

Weed helps foreal. When I quit my body was fucked. Emotional for no reason, anxiety out of this world. But smoking balances me out.

It's kinda concerning he started heroin to get off opiates. Isn't that how a lot of people end up on H? They get hooked on pills, then switch to H because it's cheaper?

Yea thats the way it happens for everyone. Hes just trying to rationalize his bad decisions.

Go to the police? that's what you usually do when someone steals something.

You do realize that when you are getting off drugs, arresting withdrawal is not exactly what you -should- be doing, right? "Let me treat my heroin addiction...with more heroin". You're a junkie. Plain and simple: You're a junkie.

Frankly, I think you reap what you sow in life, and it looks like you're doing a lot of reaping for a lot of sowing.

Go to the police? that's what you usually do when someone steals something.

You do realize that when you are getting off drugs, arresting withdrawal is not exactly what you -should- be doing, right? "Let me treat my heroin addiction...with more heroin". You're a junkie. Plain and simple: You're a junkie.

Frankly, I think you reap what you sow in life, and it looks like you're doing a lot of reaping for a lot of sowing.

tumblr_ngvgzg6va21tq4of6o1_500.gif

Fuck your playstation, it's gone.

Check yourself into a program and don't talk to any of these people ever again.

Over 100+ posts and noone asks if she's hawt/pics?

Also PS3 is old news. Get a PS4. You cant play PS3 games on it anyway

Read about 3 or 4 paragraphs, you gonna touch him and or her with teh jab or what?!

Read about 3 or 4 paragraphs, you gonna touch him and or her with teh jab or what?!

Thread makes clear that the only person TS is touching with teh jab is his own damn self. He's also filling his own room up with uppercuts.

Let it go
Be honest with yourself
Get clean
Get your life together
In time this part of your life will be a faded, distant memory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back