Friend of old man: his face was very sore the next day!

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Just saw the sun news and the friend of old man told reporters that his friend was shaken up the next day and that he didnt leave his house because the effect took place the next day.

I don't how to embed the news but the interview of the friend of old man is trending. That and old man told reporters that he don't want apology or money but justice.

that old man will do fookin nuttin

It's not the old man you have to worry about but his lawyer friend who is going to be the one giving him another L, this time in the court of law!

It's a whole different ball game when you come up against the old man's lawyer who has evidence!

That and old man told reporters that he don't want apology or money but justice.

He can have just dis

tenor.gif

Last edited:
What they didn't tell you was his face was sore, and he didn't leave the house at all the next day cause he spent the rest of the night drinking after the incident drainking Jameson....Yeah that's right Jameson, cause proper twelve don't pay him nothing. And then likely fell face first on the pavement walking home after getting liquored.

Imagine having such shit whiskey an old drunk refuses to drink it for free.

I would love to show you some respect bro!

How does Conor still have people that defend his behavior and remain fans? Are these the same people that gargle on Colby HoverHands nuts? Like the more garbage someone is, the more they idolize their "alphaness".

Conor fans be like

He's still got it!!!

Lol I don't think they can. Punch didn't do shit!

How does Conor still have people that defend his behavior and remain fans? Are these the same people that gargle on Colby HoverHands nuts? Like the more garbage someone is, the more they idolize their "alphaness".

Many Conor fans are denouncing him. Anyways who is the babe?

Lol I don't think they can. Punch didn't do shit!

Many Conor fans are denouncing him. Anyways who is the babe?
Well that's good to hear I guess.
That's my gf. Cheers! ;)

I thought this was going to be about Romero or DC.

If I was that old guy I'd be in the same pub the next day drinking Jameson, talking shit about conor's power and whiskey

edit: Nah I'd be KTFO'd or 6 feet under if I was that old man

Colby hoverhands might actually be a worse nickname than Marty fakenewsman. That's saying a lot

Well that's good to hear I guess.
That's my gf. Cheers! ;)

Right on in regards to GF.

Problem with Conor and Colby fan is the landscape of society. Now a days, people feel that acting like a piece of crap is what makes someone a person of high value. Problem is the fact that there is truth in todays world.

For example, my hometown is a beautiful place in Canada that feels like paradise but people are miserable and worried all the time because its insanely expensive and there is a feeling of dread in the air despite the majestic land. Due to lack of opportunity, lack of real friendship and relationships based on affection, people feel lost and hopeless.

Then Conor and Colby come and they act in a manner that garners sensation which is a form of distraction from the personal life of many people. Of course these are polarizing figures in the MMA. In other aspect of entertainment, you might see something similar.

Back