Social Friend of mine got a Christmas greeting from Randy Couture on Cameo

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score
A friend of his from the Police force sent him a video of Randy "He paid for" who did a great job thanking him for being on Police force "Randy is an auxiliary cop found that out on the video". The video lasted for about 5 mins you could see Randy following the time lol. Still pretty nice thing and Randy has a new set of teeth everyone was talking about that part.

full

He's lucky he's not female.........

Still one of the goats of UfC. The Natural was an beast..

Post the video so I can pretend I am on the police force and that Handy is talking to me

Dang I didn't know he made a solo tape before this thread. You'd figure these stars would be able to get some nice poon to join them, if they're gonna bother to make a vid

My gf got me one from Frankie Edgar for my birthday in October, I’m fairly certain he was drunk

A friend of his from the Police force sent him a video of Randy "He paid for" who did a great job thanking him for being on Police force "Randy is an auxiliary cop found that out on the video". The video lasted for about 5 mins you could see Randy following the time lol. Still pretty nice thing and Randy has a new set of teeth everyone was talking about that part.

full

Randy wears a Luminox Recon watch i gave him as a gift. And some of my shirts from my line. Met a few times when he was here for a veteran's benefit. Good guy.

Reactions: PEB
Back