Fried Bologna and Eggs For Breakfast

yeah, you can't go wrong with meat and eggs. man, i feel like an omelet now lol.

Is one of the Best things in the world. It's super delicious and easy to make.
I4B6uoA.jpg
TS, if you're gonna spend time, might as well make a proper omelette.

Just read your sig. Will you share the Rich Franklin story?

It's probably underwhelming. There used to be a radio show where big MMA fighters would come on for interviews and they'd laugh whenever they got asked a question from "BisexualMMA."

It's probably underwhelming. There used to be a radio show where big MMA fighters would come on for interviews and they'd laugh whenever they got asked a question from "BisexualMMA."
I trained with Rich the summer before his first Anderson fight. I first met him at a seminar near Charlotte, and he finished the day by rolling a 2 minute round with at least a dozen people back to back. The guy before me was a huge fat guy, I mean he had to go 350. So he walks onto the mat and asks to start in Rich's guard. Poor Rich looked like he was trying to wrap his legs around an enormous beach ball. So, before the clock starts Rich turns to the class and in his best deadpan, math teacher voice says, "Note that I've elected to utilize the open guard position." The entire room fell out laughing.

I have never liked bologna my whole life can only eat turkey ham. I will usually make my eggs over easy or scrambled. I get eggs benedict at restaurants.

I trained with Rich the summer before his first Anderson fight. I first met him at a seminar near Charlotte, and he finished the day by rolling a 2 minute round with at least a dozen people back to back. The guy before me was a huge fat guy, I mean he had to go 350. So he walks onto the mat and asks to start in Rich's guard. Poor Rich looked like he was trying to wrap his legs around an enormous beach ball. So, before the clock starts Rich turns to the class and in his best deadpan, math teacher voice says, "Note that I've elected to utilize the open guard position." The entire room fell out laughing.

6fcbdc08-41d3-4039-81e8-004cd99fa2a6.jpg

Back