Friday the 13th

Sucks that this still doesn't have a release date, since the movie got canned I'm sure they don't mind taking more time.

Seeing this makes me miss the Condemned 2 multiplayer.

Official Release Date: May 26th 2017

Hell yea! Also saw Dead by Daylight is getting a console release Xbone and PS4 on June 20th, may get both.

Is this really only launching with 3 multiplayer maps and everything else will be added later? Thought they delayed it to go ahead and add all the single player and extras to it.

Is this really only launching with 3 multiplayer maps and everything else will be added later? Thought they delayed it to go ahead and add all the single player and extras to it.

The single player will be released in the summer, which probably means late September. As for multiplayer, it was always intended to release with just three maps. Fortunately, according to them, although there's only three maps, each game will spawn buildings, cars, phones, items, etc in completely random locations. So it wont be the same every time supposedly.

The single player will be released in the summer, which probably means late September. As for multiplayer, it was always intended to release with just three maps. Fortunately, according to them, although there's only three maps, each game will spawn buildings, cars, phones, items, etc in completely random locations. So it wont be the same every time supposedly.
Ah ok good, sounds alot better, I still intend on picking this up, the beta looked super fun.

Wont play it until they put in the single player. As always.

Wont play it until they put in the single player. As always.

Single player is basically the same as multiplayer only the counselors are played by the computer. We're not getting a big single player campaign for this one.

Went to game stop and the guy said they have no release date on this and didn't even know what it would be about lol

Coming out this Friday, my pre-order key was just e-mailed to me to install on Steam.

as long as the SP has decent bot AI, i'll enjoy it. i love obliterating bots!

Went to game stop and the guy said they have no release date on this and didn't even know what it would be about lol
Pretty positive its digital only so makes sense

literally no campaign, whats the point of that lul
This is meant to be a multi player game. Single player comes out over summer, supposedly

Will be copping this Friday. Hope its good

Watched some live streams and it looks fun but glitchy and clunky. Some players got stuck and then would die or something random when Jason would show up. Then again the people streaming worked horribly as a team.

Im not gonna buy until they release the physical copy. By then I should have a pretty good idea if it's worth it or not.

Hopefully this game is better than the garbage we saw in the beta. That shit got old after like an hour.

tumblr_mq8d8wr38B1qhwento1_500.gif

Back