Friday Night Fights

I've thought delvin looked shot for the last 4 rounds breathing very heavily but it stuck it out

What the fuck?!...

Really? I seriously don't see how Delvin lost that, Sure he looked like he faded but he only won 4 rounds?

Wow man, Wow.

WTF?!? I had it 7-3 for Rodriguez? Anyone here have it for Teophayne (or however you spell it)?

I think a draw wouldve been fine I think some people listened to teddy and joe and gave close rounds to delvin(joe rogan style) but idk if I could give him 6 rounds but some rounds were close and for the last 4-5 rounds delvin was completely shot

I think a draw wouldve been fine I think some people listened to teddy and joe and gave close rounds to delvin(joe rogan style) but idk if I could give him 6 rounds but some rounds were close and for the last 4-5 rounds delvin was completely shot

I don't listen to Atlas when I watch, he's notoriously terrible at scoring fights so his opinion is invalid when scoring. I had it 6-4 but I would only give 4 to Theophane and that may be a stretch, He did close very stong. It was closer than what We might think, But not that close. Through out the first 6 Theophane did almost nothing to win; He landed less punches in total and did less damage while Delvin outworked, out landed and out maneuvered him. Theophane came forward but It was not effective. I don't even like Delvin much, but This is the second outing he gets screwed in.

I'll re-watch the fight after it gets put on a torrent site, But I make it a point to pay close attention when I'm watching so My opinion might not change.

He did close strong I may have judged it biased for theophane because how much nut hugging teddy did but I could see 5 rounds because a few were close and he definately pulled 3 rounds at the end so I could see a draw don't know if I could see him winning tho

That was a bullshit decision. Rodriguez should have walked away with the win. Theopane was sloppy, telegraphed his punches and was lifting his elbows to expose the bottom of his body non stop.

Well, just caught this one on Youtbue and I gotta say that was a BAD decision.Nowhere near the worst decision I've ever seen, but it was bad. I guess the fight was sorta close towards the end, with Theophane outworking Rodriguez with ineffective shots, but Delvin clearly won the first 6, IMO. Regardless, D-Rodn looked great early, firing off that jab and doing work off of it, and I'm sure he'll get another shot at a big fight soon. Theophane... well, he's got a good set of whiskers but his style does not suit his lack of power whatsoever.

I don't know much about both guys, but Lopez just gave Brewer a beating.

breidis prescott about to fight a guy who's been KO'd 5 times. A loss here would likely end his career.

lopez was listed at -200 on 5 dimes, i wish i would have jumped on that.

Lopez was working the body of brewer hard. I think that way brewer shelled up. Lopez was throwing hard body shots.

damn fiore just got dropped, he leans forward and leaves himself open a lot. Knock out on the horizon probably.

god that ufc 117 promo is driving me bananas, i'll be glad when the fights are over on sat night and i don't have to hear sonnens sound bites anymore

fiore was badly hurt at the end of the third round

Oh shit fiero gets the knockdown in the 4th. I Scored it a draw.

he knocked avila down in that last round which should help him on the scorecards, but Avila deserves to get the nod imo.

If the ref let him go, he could have got the stoppage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back