Friday Night Fights

Damn Don George is taking a beating, he can kiss his unbeaten record goodbye.

well he succeded in not getting finished off in that round but he's still got 6 more rounds to go.

stop it ref , this guy is just taking unnecesary punishment now.

Can't get out of the way.

he shouldn't be DQ'ed, it wasn't intentional, it was way too close

Wow that was a beatdown sierra seems like if he got with a good camp he could be a solid prospect and I think the right choice is being made brian kenny is way off on this saying it should be a dq

That's a relief! I had a terrible feeling that he was going to get screwed.

Sierra beat that ass man, Very entertaining scrap. Bloody too.

I don't agree with Kenny, It's certainly not a DQ and for once I agree with Teddy. You're hardwired to follow that jab with a right and it was very close to the bell.

How was one of the judges' scores 69-62. 70 minus 2 = 68. That's the highest score you could give Sierra. Maybe it was read wrong?

I don't think the right hand was intentional, but I believe Sierra could've stopped it.

Micky Ward's left hook to the body was special

Awesome, I didn't know there was a big movie coming about Ward. Nice to see a good Boxing movie coming with good actors. I like Walburg, He's a fellow Boxing fan too. I hope Mickey gets filthy rich from this, hah.

this guy theophane is a real cautious guy, i bet this fight goes the distance.

Why doesn't Brian Kenny man up and ask Teddy what the deal is with Povetkin ducking Wladimir? Neither him or Tessetori has brought it up to my knowlege.

Why doesn't Brian Kenny man up and ask Teddy what the deal is with Povetkin ducking Wladimir? Neither him or Tessetori has brought it up to my knowlege.

well seeing how Tessitore works with Teddy all the time I don't think you're gonna hear him ask why did he "ducked" him. But Teddy addressed it last Friday.

I think he talked on it last week, He said something like "I didn't believe My fighter was ready and he shouldn't rush for a payday. I advised him not to take it." Something along those lines.

I agree, This is going the distance.

oh i missed that last week, well at least he was up front about it and gave good reasons for backing out of the fight. He knew Povetkin would have gotten stomped.

I agree with what Teddy said about Diaz. I am starting to think that Marquez will pick him apart fairly quickly.

I wish Rodriguez had a little power in his hands.

This suddenly got pretty interesting.

I think Delvin was hurt.

Back