Friday night drinking thread.

4:30 pm here... just woke up not too long ago. Too drunk to even come on the forum last night. ;)

Juggs......you just killed my drunken/buzzed
marathon.

I bid you good-night. :confused:

23:20..still drunk...kinda fucked.........
watching "smackdown".........I have no Elvis coments. :D

I had a "little" hangover today.. We were drinking and partying in the Ruka last night, where was the ending party for end of snowboard worldcup this year.. I was in a heavy drunk! I don't even remember everything we had done in the bar, but atleast I was in good condition for dancing ;)
My friend told me this morning, that I was dancing in the tables for long time and I had even jumped from table to other tables many times.. huhuh.. also He told me that I had kissed for long time with very beautiful blond chick and then I had just left the girl becouse I needed more boost!!! :eek: I haven't ever before left any girl if I had get in to that position.. Crazy or what.. :)
Also I noticed that I had drinked in bar about 110 euros (100$).. So it wasn't the nicest woke up this morning...

Shit, I may be fucked for the evening, company coming over, I'll try to work something out.

Yea...a big effort.....but no big bang.

I really sat and thought about some of that shit. :D :D

That was my tribute to all the best Sakuraba and Rickson posts that were,are,and for ever will be. :cool: :D :D :D

01:40 fockers.....who's on?

Originally posted by juggernaut heroin:
Me and Elvis Presley share the same birthday.

No shit??...Jan 8th.

I got the same as Bruce Lee.

WOW!!....look at my cool name.
It looks.....drunk!!??

Guys.....it's 02:30 and i am still drunk,
infact I am now drinking Stella..............
and I fucking hate Stella.

Wake me up....or I will have to go to bed.

CRIPPLER WAKE THE FUCK UP ELVIS HAS NOT LEFT THE FUCKING BUILDING, HAVE ANOTHER DRINK FOR BON SCOTT AND JIM MORRISON!!!!!!!!!

Hey fockers I'm here and drunk!!!! Let get this party started!!!!!

I have company over but I'm still drinking and running down here to post as much as I'm able.

Ok Meat, I'll keep an eye on this thread.

Don't count me out just yet though, as Saku says, where there's a will... bottom ups.

what's yer poison killer?

I'm usually volume beer.

Meat, my poison is Bud. Hey Juggy whats up?

Back