Friday night drinking thread.

Bigtoe, is your wife gonna bitch at you? Mine will and we will get in a fight if I stay up until 5 in the a.m. But I understand the spirit in you. You two hour less than me focker! :D

We have people over so were going to party till late. I'll just sneek in every once in a while and post. Come on dude let's keep it going.

I'll try for as long as I can Bigtoe. I promise!!!

Well....looks like I could be tapping.

I am getting really tired...............
not fucked.........tired.

Crip. I understand. You guys needed help 60+ years ago and I if I were there I would again offer my (countries) help....LOL J/K you big furry Muff!!!!!!!!!!! Come on be a mate!!!!!!

Crip, no offense I love the U.K. I wish I could muster the balls to fly again. I would go ther in a second...I of course would NEVER eat a hamburger in the U.K. .... We turned out to be great allies!!!

what the hell is wrong with me. its friday night and im pretty fucking drunk and im the forum. i need help.

Sweet dreams Crip. Sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite. ;)

I'm gonna hafta start drinking in the a.m. if I ever wanna be on the same drunktime as crip. I'm rollin though, let's get it on.

Yo Meat,(sounds like I'm talking to my dick)
lets get it on(so to speak). :D

I talk to my penis all the time, and when he gets under foot I give him shaken baby syndrome.

Whatever, Meat lets have fun...you penis..LMFAO!

So what's up in Killerland this evening?

Not much. Just surfing and listing to Motley Crue and Metallica. I went to my parents house today and they have DSL. HOLY FUCK! I love the speed! I cant get it in my small town(2000)people.

Alright fella's I'm off like a dirty rubber...Time work the door, drink some beer and fuck a certain Senorita. Peace, Love and hairgrease.

Tommorrow BJJ Begins...

My birth certificate was lost in a horrible fire.

Yeah, you lying fucker! So was mine! (see anoyher post).

Hahaha, mission fucking accomplished! I've yet to hear a sober guy say those words. I'm tuned but not yet assyfaced. What you drinkin?

Back