Friday night drinking thread.

Don't make me stick you back in the trunk gimpy! I don't know about you, I was just planning on having a couple beer.

I'm here I'm pissed and drunk! My overpaid and underacheaving hockey team lost AGAIN tonight!!! I'm so fucking pissed. I went outside to cool off because of the shitty play and my neighbors came out and said they couldn't hear me screaming when they muted the TV and wanted to know what was going on in my house.(the past eight years they have gotten a kick out of me screaming at my team) I have the windows closed the air is on.....MY TEAM IS PLAYING LIKE SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm beside my fucking self!!!! Oh by the way FUCK!!!!!

I'm pissed because I had to leave work early to pick up my daughter, and since my girl has a meeting with her interior design client, she was going to take the baby with her but instead I have to. Now I'm here and she's not home and I'm not at ruttenfan's fight and I'm pissed about that. Drunk up, gentlemen. I just polished off the last 3 shots of the white tequila. Now I'm eating taquitos.

So you're saying you missed your gig and to top it off you're stuck with the kid and out of booze. Shit, that's a triple whammy.

hahahaha........what a great thread.

WTF happened to tditty42 and killer??

Therein lies the question. This thread is just creepy now.

Hey guys I'm back. I've been working ALOT lately. So what did I miss?

Back