friday gunman says he shot people because he couldn't get laid

If this guy really wanted to get laid he could have gone to the Philippines.

zza+-+Copy.JPG

This dude was a turd. His little bitch fest was pathetic, like a lot of the shit I have read on this forum. Whiney stuff about women. But you assholes aren't killing people, so your ok in my book. And keep posting awesome stories about getting shutdown, that shit is great. Just don't go on crazy kill sprees you aspy fuckers

Do you know what Aspergers is? Somehow I get the feeling someone sitting him down and explaining how normal interactions are supposed to go wouldn't really sink in.

i guess we'll never know.

lol well do you believe he knew what he was doing was wrong? From his own words and utterances it seems pretty clear that he did.

What I'm getting at is this "crazy" defense would be besmirched in a court of law

A psychopath can tell you that stealing is wrong too. But identifying the violation of a social norm and actually internalizing an emotional standard of wrongness are two different things.

It seems exceedingly obvious that he wasn't capable of the latter. This wasn't something that a few pick-up lessons was going to fix.

could you go through life without getting laid? not saying it's justified to go on a killing spree lol, but i can see how that would get to any dude.

Oh, it's not so bad.

I hope he is getting Kack-blocked like crazy in the afterlife. Nothing he can do about it there. Deal with it, bitch.

Someone should have just brought that little fucker a hooker.

On a side note, I watched one of those videos, and my first thought was when he started speaking....'Yeah, this guy definitely comes off a guy who would do this"

Someone should have just brought that little fucker a hooker.

On a side note, I watched one of those videos, and my first thought was when he started speaking....'Yeah, this guy definitely comes off a guy who would do this"

I dont think he just wanted to have sex, I think he wanted a girlfriend lol.

lol at YouTube comments

What's the difference between Elliot Rodger and an egg? An egg gets laid before it cracks.

someone should have told him that girls don't really like creepy serial killer-esque kids who complain about why women don't like him on youtube.
Read his manifesto. This guy is an outcast with a narcissistic personality disorder and delusions of grandeur. I would go a step further and say he was probably a psychopath.

Definitely a psycho. Sad thing is we all know his name now which is all people who do crazy things like this really want.

I'm waiting for some Hollywood director to take advantage of this situation and make a movie about it.

Back