Friday Fun Facts with Woldog! V2: Now with 5% real Fact Checking

Hey cousins! My Wife, and kids all Blues. Had a daughter and a son. Was horrible watching my daughter be chased around. Flowers left on steps, cards, stuffed animals. But then was fun watching my son get the same treatment. He has crystal blue eyes, he gets hit on by adult women and he is 17. DNA said we are all Irish-English with Viking blood.

Certainly a fact of sorts, but I will contend the fun aspect that was advertised.

Does the Hawaiian pizza have pineapple on it?

"Blue" means "homo" in Russian.
So you and your "girlfriend" are both homos and distant cousins, eh?

seinfeld-not-that-theres-anything-wrong-with-that.gif
This song makes so much sense now

What if ones eyes are blue and gold and appear to be green? With some red... Aryan crew checking in...

Welcome back to EVERYONE's favorite thread. The Fun Facts thread, this year you'll laugh, you'll cry and hopefully you'll expand your general knowledge so you can whip your grandmothers ass at Trivial Pursuits. This year we have double the facts! Double the fact checking! Double the fun and Double the people being confused about Friday facts on America's Thursday.

Kicking us off with a fun fact guaranteed to tickle your nipple

Fun Fact #1
Research shows that all blue-eyed people may be related.
At least, they may share the same distant ancestor. After studying the DNA of blue-eyed individuals from Scandinavia, Turkey, Jordan, and India, Danish researchers found that they all had identical gene sequences for eye color. They believe this trait comes from a single individual, called the "founder," whose genes mutated between 6,000 and 10,000 years ago. Before that, everyone had varying shades of brown eyes.

Which means similar to most residents of Arkansas my girlfriend and I are in fact very distant cousins. Fantastic
yaaay-michael-che.gif
Blue crew on the check in.

This would have butt hurt Hitler so bad, lol.

Fun Fact #2
Hawaiian pizza was created in Ontario, Canada, by Greek immigrant Sam Panopoulos in 1962.
Just another thing for War Room users to blame Canada for.

He was a national treasure IMHO

Pineapple and ham on pizza is amazing. Lush mixture of the sweet pineapple and the ham acting as a mediator between it and the pizza. Truly voltroning together to form a new super food that might scare your brain into thinking it tastes bad, but once you allow your tastebuds to become stronger under stress you will come to the same conclusion as other pineapple ham pizza lovers.

Overall: a seemingly devilish mix of flavors that turns out to be the opposites attract balance you didnt know you needed.

Final score: 9.375/10

Back