French podcast with gsp

Did he teach the audience how to beat USADA tests like he did when on Joe Rogans podcast ?
No, he told them the Ufc is looking to replace USADA with Sherdoggers. Said the visual test administered by posters such as yourself is the most accurate testing in the world.

Really?

One of the only comics here that actually makes me laugh.
Quebec have terrible comics in General

My Favs Comics are pretty much all from the U.S

Tom Segura
Bill Burr
Akaash Singh
Nate Bargatze
Ron Funches

-gsp is taking class to be an actor, he regret some role that he did.

- he said the book art of war inspired his game plan during his fight. just like small army vs a big army you never go head to head vs a bigger opponent in this case bisping.

- he worked with a scientific who study the frame rate of videos tape and he found out that bjpenn had the best reaction time of the UFC. He lost round 1 because of it and then started to use his wrestling. During the second fight he used a lot of feint to make bj penn dodge for nothing and diminish his reaction time

- Say athlete in general aren't better but technology is better

-talk about his love for dinausaur and his childhood

-to be a champion you need talent and being lucky. like meeting the right person at the right time but you also create your own luck..

-he learned in new york in renzo gracie gym that fighting is a sport of knowledge and that if he keep training he will have enough knowledge to be a champion

-was teaching kids karate and his team was winning all the tournament

-doesn't like going to big events in vegas, drunk fans are the worst!

-he is friend with two arab prince who does jiujitsu, one them gave him a rolex. He trained jiutjitsu with them in their palace, they were good.

- he tought he was invincible after his win vs hughes, trained less and partied more. Learned the hard way to take every opponent seriously when he lost to serra

-being a champion is to perform when it count, say that dana white is the best promoter of all time despised everything that happened between them

-he think he had maybe 5 comotion in his career with the symptom like lost of memory. Admit he he probably had more but doesn't remember.

-you should avoid all contact sport before puberty.

- say sherdoggers should pay attention to camera angle when judging if someone is bigger or not and should take into consideration the threat of takedown when judging if someone is a good striker or not.

What a genius The GOAT is , His athleticism , knowledge and skill and many other great attributes blend together to form what most educated MMA fans and pundits consider as The Greatest Fighter of All Time.

I wonder if there will be another great fighter like him. I really don’t see anyone surpassing him in the GOAT talks anytime soon.

Quebec have terrible comics in General

My Favs Comics are pretty much all from the U.S

Tom Segura
Bill Burr
Akaash Singh
Nate Bargatze
Ron Funches

Mike ward is good, maybe you're not into black humor. In english my favorites are dave chapelle and jim jeffery.

GSP is too pure for the UFC <StillMyBoy>
I'm so glad that he didn't wait to be punch drunk to retire (we're lucky he didn't retire after the Carlos Condit bout, like he had planned to); he is still young, healthy, rich, and his half-dozen pro-haters on Sherdog will never find peace. <CerseiPlotting>

I'm a french canadian,
but can't stand Mike Ward.

So won't watch.

le petit jeremy was in my math class when the scandal with mike's joke happen. He was laughing at it at the start before he sued him

le petit jeremy was in my math class when the scandal with mike's joke happen. He was laughing at it at the start before he sued him
Yeah I'm on Mike Side on that story even if I dislike the guy

-gsp is taking class to be an actor, he regret some role that he did.

- he said the book art of war inspired his game plan during his fight. just like small army vs a big army you never go head to head vs a bigger opponent in this case bisping.

- he worked with a scientific who study the frame rate of videos tape and he found out that bjpenn had the best reaction time of the UFC. He lost round 1 because of it and then started to use his wrestling. During the second fight he used a lot of feint to make bj penn dodge for nothing and diminish his reaction time

- Say athlete in general aren't better but technology is better

-talk about his love for dinausaur and his childhood

-to be a champion you need talent and being lucky. like meeting the right person at the right time but you also create your own luck..

-he learned in new york in renzo gracie gym that fighting is a sport of knowledge and that if he keep training he will have enough knowledge to be a champion

-was teaching kids karate and his team was winning all the tournament

-doesn't like going to big events in vegas, drunk fans are the worst!

-he is friend with two arab prince who does jiujitsu, one them gave him a rolex. He trained jiutjitsu with them in their palace, they were good.

- he tought he was invincible after his win vs hughes, trained less and partied more. Learned the hard way to take every opponent seriously when he lost to serra

-being a champion is to perform when it count, say that dana white is the best promoter of all time despised everything that happened between them

-he think he had maybe 5 comotion in his career with the symptom like lost of memory. Admit he he probably had more but doesn't remember.

-you should avoid all contact sport before puberty.

- say sherdoggers should pay attention to camera angle when judging if someone is bigger or not and should take into consideration the threat of takedown when judging if someone is a good striker or not.

I read this all with GSP's accent.

Seriously?
Le p'tit Jérémy has to be the nastiest yet most hilarious shit I have heard.

Seriously?
Le p'tit Jérémy has to be the nastiest yet most hilarious shit I have heard.
yep i didn't do my SN math so i had to do it after my secondaire and he was in my math class in the adult school didn't talk to him as a just speed run my math to go to cegep in the winter session

I am impressed by TS's cliff's notes per-for-mance.

Does he want to act in action, comedy, or late night B movie with naked titties in his face?

Props to TS for enduring this language and fixing it for us.

GOAT.

I just love it when GSP talks about the sport and it's nuances. He provides so much insight, especially in terms of the psychological and strategic aspects of MMA and combat sports competition, and also at a level of depth that other fighters don't even come close to.

You can argue wheter or not he's the GOAT or not, but to me, it's almost inarguable that he's the single most smartest competitor in the history of MMA.

Last edited:
Back