News French Minister of sports finally hints at legalizing MMA competition

................................. Congratulations to the people of France for their world cup win.

:)

It is an all around garbage country you will get a better french experience in Vietnam

I think France has many problems but your comment is irrational hatred. It's not for nothing that France is the most visited country in the world. Honestly I visited many European countries and France is the greatest quality of life IMHO.

On the topic, I live in France, and I think what these boxers, Karatekas, Judokas, etc...Are doing opposing MMA is a fucking disgrace to their status as martial artists. For fucks sake this is why so much of Karate and Judo and traditional martial arts have been discredited. Its not longer about fighting, it's about playing political games. They should instead praise MMA since its an opportunity to show their art's greatness in the cage.

Fuck them...

Funny that people refer to French people as soft when they have been in more wars than most countries.
Napoleon 200+ years ago, had an empire as big as Europe.
French helped the US get their independance.
They have lost many men in the first world War before ze Germans grew strong in 1939.
Also funny when you realize that French have so many colonies (not that they should be proud about that) and have conquered the most remote parts of the world

they have no fighters, thats the problem with the french

We have plenty of them, except they are doing other sports. We are literally the second most decorated judo country in the Olympics, behind Japan, and we have the judo GOAT, and 11th best boxing country. That's the whole point of MMA competition being banned, keeping the fighters in established Olympic sports. We also have a lot of kick and thai boxers.

We have plenty of them, except they are doing other sports. We are literally the second most decorated judo country in the Olympics, behind Japan, and we have the judo GOAT. 11th best boxing country, That's the whole point of MMA competition being banned, keeping the fighters in established Olympic sports. We also have a lot of kick and thai boxers.
ah, yes,. you are right, but not MMA*

Without living and training in France, he’d be nowhere right now.

He is pretty big with French MMA fans.
but he is still cameroonian..... i mean, if an american guy trains in thailand, is he thai? no.

“I didn’t know France was ever in a fight, Italy eclared war on Spain, and France surrendered.” - Don Frye
Are you from Quebec ? You probably have French roots so its not a good thing to insult your ancestors bud.

Are you from Quebec ? You probably have French roots so its not a good thing to insult your ancestors bud.

Don Frye made fun of french people, not me.
just quoted the guy.

7DF3E2EA-8D77-45E6-93B8-403E34429E8B.jpeg
Here come the French!! Everybody look out!!

View attachment 557101
Here come the French!! Everybody look out!!
Pauvre France Before
250px-De_Gaulle-OWI.jpg

Now this european puppet !
893d1108de5d521400b1d6a3aadbcce8-macron-trump-ces-cinq-moments-genants-de-la-visite-d-etat.jpg

Funny that people refer to French people as soft when they have been in more wars than most countries.
Napoleon 200+ years ago, had an empire as big as Europe.
French helped the US get their independance.
They have lost many men in the first world War before ze Germans grew strong in 1939.
Also funny when you realize that French have so many colonies (not that they should be proud about that) and have conquered the most remote parts of the world
I think they've won more wars than any other country on earth. They've won the world cup twice. They probably get more tourists than any other country and have the best food in the world. Americans and Brits love to shit on them but it always appears to purely out of jealousy.

yes, a cameroonian with double nationality. whats the problem? why are you discriminating people?
You are a funny man. He is a French immigrant, speaks French and his success would be a good boost for a potential UFC Paris.

You are a funny man. He is a French immigrant, speaks French and his success would be a good boost for a potential UFC Paris.
you are talking non sense. just dont discriminate people even they come from africa, asia, latin america etc

Back