#freekesha

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Anybody following this story?

Ke$ha said she was allegedly raped and drugged and forced to lose weight by her producer.

Now celebrities like Taylor Swift and Ariana Grande have donated $250k to help legal battles in ending her contract with her producer.

Her producer is denying all those claims

#freekesha

sounds about right....it's much, much worse for child singers too. unless of course you believe the whole B2K/Marques Houston ish was just random and isolated....

I actually got into an argument with the GF this morning because of this story lol

Not because I side with the producer at all, she just started getting really radical in her views and I just couldn't keep my mouth shut

But yeah this situation seems pretty fucked up

Can someone explain to me how you are forced to lose weight by anybody? What am I missing here? Why is she just now coming out with this?

Can she not go to the cops? If women are coming out about bill cosby, surely kesha can go to the cops

Right now it just seems like she wants out of her deal so she can make more money

If she wants to beat the statute of limitations she better hurry ... Tick tock

Can someone explain to me how you are forced to lose weight by anybody? What am I missing here? Why is she just now coming out with this?

It's not like he literally had a gun to her head and told her not to eat; it was just a really shitty, abusive relationship between them.
This has actually been going on for a while now. I remember hearing about this a year ago. Kind of explains how she blew up and then just as quickly disappeared for a while.

Am I the only one who thought that this was a thread about an "explosive" woman from the south?

Now I feel sad and a little bit racist.

Sounds like these two meeting was bad for everyone - for her, for my ears.

I wish Bieber could have been raped instead.

from what i read, she couldn't provide proof of just about anything in court.

No I'm not following the story. I am familiar with it though, I read a thread about it on a forum I'm a member of called Sherdog, it's a mixed martial arts forum.

Wait, so you're telling me that a smarmy looking L.A. music producer that refers to himself as 'Dr. Luke' while holding no such academic credentials allegedly took advantage of a young, bottle blonde, mildly talented artist that wanted to be famous and sings about drinking and guys touching her junk?

Who the fuck saw that one coming.

Back