Freebie Alert Thread

Playstation Freebie

All Mafia III DLC is available for free. The base game was given away recently for free to PS Plus members for a fleeting 40-min window, but any current PS Plus subscribers who were also subscribing back in August 2018 will additionally have rights to the base game as it was one of the PS Plus freebies given away that month.

Playstation Freebie

All Mafia III DLC is available for free. The base game was given away recently for free to PS Plus members for a fleeting 40-min window, but any current PS Plus subscribers who were also subscribing back in August 2018 will additionally have rights to the base game as it was one of the PS Plus freebies given away that month.

I loved Mafia III, I know that the reviews weren't the greatest but the interactions with Donovan is amazing.

Looks like the leaks were true about the next free games on Epic:

View attachment 770500
Yep, the leaked roadmap is obviously accurate. Be aware you can also score Borderlands 3 at Epic in their Mega Sale for $19.99 (after collecting the $10 discount coupon at the Mega Sale homepage):
https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/bundles/borderlands-the-handsome-collection
Diesel%2Fbundles%2Fborderlands-the-handsome-collection%2FEGS_BorderlandsTheHandsomeCollection_GearboxSoftware_S1-2560x1440-6a050f8fb6779371abd58ecbbb6a1e62c8520dc2.jpg

That isn't the only free game Epic threw out today.
https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/sludge-life/home
Diesel%2Fproductv2%2Fsludge-life%2Fhome%2FEGS_SLUDGELIFE_TerriVellmannDoseone_S3-1360x766-1105cf4796e1a06b09df99ad90ad34baa68e03f7.jpg

There is also a Bethesda freebie (and art book) on Steam: Arx Fatalis. Be sure to check the box to subscribe to the newsletter as specified in the below instructions to get access to the game immediately; otherwise you'll have to wait until June 3rd (you can just unsubscribe from your email account):
https://bethesda.net/en/hub/arkane20
join-arkane-incentive-5-28-30.png

Download this to fix glitches and bugs on modern computers:

There is also some free World of Warships DLC and Minion Masters DLC currently available. I'm too lazy to link.

Last edited:
Twitch is giving away some SNK classics and more to come
  • Art of Fighting 2
  • Blazing Star
  • Fatal Fury Special
  • Pulstar
  • Samurai Shodown II.
  • The King of Fighters 2000
  • The King of Fighters 2002

Twitch is giving away some SNK classics and more to come
  • Art of Fighting 2
  • Blazing Star
  • Fatal Fury Special
  • Pulstar
  • Samurai Shodown II.
  • The King of Fighters 2000
  • The King of Fighters 2002

I was UNDEFEATED in Fatal Fury Special if I had Axel Hawk!

"Gonna bust you up!"

Apparently the second free game of the month for June for PSN is going to be Battlefront 2.

That's actually a pretty good rebound from last month. Not a COD fan but I'm willing to try WWII for free. Battlefront I wouldn't have paid for, but I'd absolutely play.

Is Battlefront 2 worth a look? I'll admit I'm having alot of fun playing the Cities Skylines game, the farm one wasnt for me though.

Back