Freebie Alert Thread

This game is free on Steam as well...
Nice catch. Steam must have responded with a freebie match. It was still $20 yesterday on Steam when I posted that.

In case you missed the thread for Xbox One owners..

Lego Ninjago Movie game free for May 15th only.
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/the-lego-ninjago-movie-game-is-free-for-may-15th-only.4108087/

Ninja'ed by @Madmick NO pun intended.
No sweat off my back. I think Xbox owners are less likely to frequent this thread, so it's good to give that one greater visibility in the general subforum.

Last edited:
Another DLC for Crusader Kings 2 on steam is free: Horse Lords.

Oh, fuck yes! A chess-inspired strategy game! Normally $10. No idea how long this giveaway lasts:

I downloaded this free game on Epic on Friday that had you find crosswalks, buses, traffic lights, and hydrants in a series of pictures.. then you told the game you weren't a robot (u don't get it, must be one of those quirky foreign developer things). After that if your password didn't work you got to play the game again...

I'm sure this game will get good after I crack the code.. it keeps denying me even though I am sure I found the traffic lights...

this is the best thread on sherdog. Why has this thread not been pinned yet?

Last edited:
I downloaded this free game on Epic on Friday that had you find crosswalks, buses, traffic lights, and hydrants in a series of pictures.. then you told the game you weren't a robot (u don't get it, must be one of those quirky foreign developer things). After that if your password didn't work you got to play the game again...

I'm sure this game will get good after I crack the code.. it keeps denying me even though I am sure I found the traffic lights...

I did the captcha literally 30 times last night, just to play some red dead. Everything Rockstar does is inverse with the quality of their games. Shit launcher, hacker ridden online games, a shit launcher that has a remember me button and an auto sign in button, yet signs you out and forces a captcha on you every single day. Damn.

Gwent is now available on Steam

EYXfDugWoAAI7Q2.jpg

The Witcher: Enhanced Edition (along with a card keg for Gwent) can be had for free via GOG if you sign up for their newsletter.

If you don't wanna get their emails it is on sale for $1.49 there too I suppose.

* Note: if you do want to take advantage of the offer for the freebies then you must have a copy of Gwent (which is free) in order for it to work, even if you just want the free copy of Witcher.

Last edited:
Sid Meier’s Civilization VI is free on Epic Games Store:

EYjMqA0UMAE4vP4.jpg

Looks like the leaks were true about the next free games on Epic:

1.jpg

10 Second Ninja X is free to keep on Steam

image_cover.jpg

Here's one for people who like VR, Interkosmos is free on Steam for a few days

maxresdefault.jpg

Back