FREE video to improve your tirangle chokes!!!

Rob Kahn

White Belt
Reaction score
Matt arroyo and I (rob kahn) are about to launch a new product about BJJ strategy. please check out our website and receive a FREE video that will dramatically improve your ability to finish your triangles.

thanks
rob kahn

BJJ Manifesto

the only problem i have with the video is dragging the arm across because this

rogergraciedefense.jpg

defense destroys the angle and you cannot finish the triangle from there.

everything else in the video was very well done

Robs a cool guy. But the fact that you have to enter your e-mail address so they can spam you, just to get a short technique video is lame.

Cool video. I don't think it's really a big deal to do put your email in there. They are sharing some information pretty much for free, so it's not really too much to ask that you sign up for their email list. It's pretty easy to get off of those lists too if it's too much b.s.

Cool video. I don't think it's really a big deal to do put your email in there. They are sharing some information pretty much for free, so it's not really too much to ask that you sign up for their email list. It's pretty easy to get off of those lists too if it's too much b.s.

exactly

We have countless threads here with people bitching about promotions, their instructors, their training partners, officiating in tournaments, gi vs no-gi, bjj vs judo vs wrestling, etc. ad nauseum, and a well-regarded BJJ black belt comes in here and shows you how to improve your triangle chokes and THAT is what people complain about?

:rolleyes:

We have countless threads here with people bitching about promotions, their instructors, their training partners, officiating in tournaments, gi vs no-gi, bjj vs judo vs wrestling, etc. ad nauseum, and a well-regarded BJJ black belt comes in here and shows you how to improve your triangle chokes and THAT is what people complain about?

lol

The video is good. I have been signed up to Matt's mailing list for a long time, and I don't receive any junk mail. Actually I have only received a few emails in a year and they all have had some pretty cool stuff in them.

I'm you are overprotective of your email, maybe you could make a second email address real quick to give to evil people like Arroyo and Kahn. (sarcasm obviously)

we have countless threads here with people bitching about promotions, their instructors, their training partners, officiating in tournaments, gi vs no-gi, bjj vs judo vs wrestling, etc. Ad nauseum, and a well-regarded bjj black belt comes in here and shows you how to improve your triangle chokes and that is what people complain about?

this ^

I thought that video was great. I am 5'8" with some stubby legs and I've always had difficulties with sankaku jime. But I find myself in the "circle" position with the arm A LOT.

Am interested to try to apply this.

And then it linked to Ari Bolden when I clicked here...

Yep.
Belts and "what should I expect from my first BJJ class" threads are best-sellers here.

Even for the guys that are walking around posting like they become to some kind of grappling aristocracy or something.

cool vid. I have always had a pro finish the triangle, mainly due to my short stocky legs. I would ask my coach for advice and hed give me pointers and show me dif set ups and so forth, but nothing would really work. So i finally found one that really works, the "diamond cutter" triangle. It really helps out eventhough I'm not one for going for triangle attacks much.

Back