Free Starting a Grappling System Worksheet

jaysculls

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I wanted to share with you a worksheet that I created for my students so I can help them create a personal Grappling System for themselves. This is just the start of what I use with them and I go much more in depth with them personally but I figured it might be helpful to some of you also to get you started in even just analysing your game just a little bit.

Some of you know me and I've shared a lot of videos, articles, and other worksheets with you too by posting them on here. I will always keep posting helpful content (at least I hope it's helpful lol) but I also figured it would be easier to also share a ton of my content in a newsletter too. I have a lot of info to share and a lot more worksheets to share too.

You can go here and get your "Starting a Grappling Plan" worksheet. I'm not melicous and I don't spam people with useless info and it's also really easy to unsubscribe to anything that I send you.

The Grapplers Guide - 100% Guaranteed to Improve Your Grappling Performance! Game System| Facebook

Hopefully it helps and you enjoy the info. I've been fortunate to get good feedback overall.

Jason Scully
BJJ Black Belt
The Grapplers Guide

Here is some other stuff I've posted on Sherdog in the past too if you have never seen any of it:

Article - Dealing With Slumps in Grappling
Article - Confidence in Grappling Part 1
Video - 3 Move Combo - Armbar to Oma Plata to Back Roll Sweep
18 Tips To Help You In Competition and Why Comps Are a Good Idea
Constant Movement Drill - Top Game (Video)
Video - Some Top Game BJJ Concepts
Article: How the Ego Effects Performance
Video - Under Arm Armlock from Mount When Opponent Stalls Out
No-Gi Butterfly Guard Map, Game Plan, and Outline
20 Grappling Tips
Tips To Make a Good Training Partner
S-Mount to Armbar on Opposite Side and Prevent ReDefense
How to Get Ready for A Private Lesson (Article and Worksheet)
Techs: Front Headlock to Side Turtle from Sprawl & Triangle From Front Headlock
17 Tips On Training Without an Instructor or Even With One
17 Important Tips for the Half Guard on The Bottom
Dealing with Slumps and Ruts in Grappling Part 1
Commentary Video Match Analysis - Braulio Estima 2003 Pan Ams
Some 2 Move Combinations (Videos)
10 Grappling Technique Videos
16 Important Tips for Closed Guard

This worksheet of yours, would you by any chance have it up somewhere besides FB? It's blocked for me at work and I would like to take a look.

Back