Free Rich Franklin Documentary / old Training Film

fonzy

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
We have about 15 hours of tape with Rich Franklin, Billy Rush (RIP) Gurgel, Jeremy Horn for a film we never cut. Would you all be interested in seeing it free? Probably would be 60 minutes. This would be his older MMA training back in 2005.

Might as well post it. I'm sure people will enjoy it. I've done some training with those guys, although I've never been in that older gym. Their gym now is huge and is really nice.

People need to hear Monte talk about MMA also. The guy is a class act and one of the true pioneers of the sport.

Yes, I'd love to watch itl
Is the DVD still free at your site?

Yes, I'd love to watch itl
Is the DVD still free at your site?

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you and do you fight over in Ohio at all?
Not trying to be funny, your name sounds familiar like I've heard a promoter or trainer mention it before.

If you put a decent amount of time cutting/editing it, I say go for it. But don't post it unless that is the case. If you do it right, you could get some definite interest in your work. You have some awesome subject matter, and people.

No I mostly stay around the mid and southern Indiana area, but alot of Ohio fighters come over.

TS, if something happens with this movie, message me.

I'd like to see it. I got to roll with Rich back in '06. Great guy.

Back