Free gloves

Yayy... this makes my day a million times better. I literally didn't sleep last night working on a history project, then I had to leave for school at 6:30 a.m. Now I get free boxergenics! This is going to be the best Christmas ever :p Thanks NHannah!

Iceman5592 said:
Yayy... this makes my day a million times better. I literally didn't sleep last night working on a history project, then I had to leave for school at 6:30 a.m. Now I get free boxergenics! This is going to be the best Christmas ever :p Thanks NHannah!
Lol @ 'this is going to be the best chistmas ever' hahah you just made my day.

I'll take a pair if they're still available. I also have a pair of Harbinger style gloves I want to sell.

I got the gloves today. BoxerGenics are awesome! They are so comfortable; they're like handwraps. They just mold to your hand. I wonder why UFC ever switched to Ouano?

Thanks again. I was so pumped when I got them, I wore them out to a haircut. And just around town. People didn't question me. I'm surprised. Probably because they didn't want to get decked by my sweet gloves.

THANK YOU AGAIN! Coolest thing someone's done for me in a while.

Good to hear you guys like them. Check out the "pay it forward" thread for other things I'm parting with.

I've got a pair of harbinger wristwrap MMA/bag gloves size medium I'm giving away. Just bought the CSI GelShock bag gloves(I'll post pics & a review later),so I'm in no need of the harbinger's anymore. If anyone's interested, PM me or post here. Once again, thanks to everyone here on the G&E discussion forum who have made my gear & equipment choices that much easier.

Back